Windows 10: is windows defender sufficient with 1909

Discus and support is windows defender sufficient with 1909 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; is windows defender sufficient for antivirus protection in version 1909? 168972 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by droneflyer, Nov 22, 2020.

1. is windows defender sufficient with 1909

is windows defender sufficient for antivirus protection in version 1909?

:)

droneflyer, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Tenforo, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member

Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Tenforo, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

Tenforo, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

is windows defender sufficient with 1909

1. is windows defender sufficient with 1909 - Similar Threads - defender sufficient 1909

2. Is Windows Defender Sufficient as an Anti-Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Windows Defender Sufficient as an Anti-Virus?: If windows defender isn't enough protection what is the best recommended anti-virus program for windows 10 with edge? Thanks. Jim Thompson [Original Title: anti-virus]...
  3. is windows defender a sufficient security program?

is windows defender a sufficient security program?: I am used to using mac laptops, and recently had to purchase a windows laptop, which surprisingly I am fairly happy with, found it on fb market place.... it is a Toshiba, and it needs the ram upgraded, but other than that is is really decent now that it finally finished doing...
  4. Is Windows Defender sufficient?

Is Windows Defender sufficient?: Is Windows Defender (Windows 10) as good as the other free antivirus programs? Ist Windows Defender ausreichend?
  5. Is it recommended to purchase an antivirus like Kaspersky or is windows defender sufficient?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it recommended to purchase an antivirus like Kaspersky or is windows defender sufficient?: submitted by /u/See-bott [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fz3s9p/is_it_recommended_to_purchase_an_antivirus_like/
  6. "Sufficient privileges"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Sufficient privileges": So I've been having this problem were I can't connect to an online session. I've tried sending an invite or getting an invite from a friend to join Forza Horizon 4 Online but won't let me. When I try joining a PVP session I get a note saying "A game invite was received, but...
  7. WIndows 10 1909 WIndows Defender

WIndows 10 1909 WIndows Defender: The latest incantation and obfuscation of Windows seems to make it impossible to disable the msmpeng even when you make changes in SETTINGS, Group Policy and the registry. It now looks like it is built into the OS. Looking at this from a corporate / buisness level one has...
  8. Is Windows Defender Sufficient?

Is Windows Defender Sufficient?: is windows defender antivirus is enough to protect my pc ? [Original Title: security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-windows-defender-sufficient/f5d4e65f-de4d-42a9-bba4-fc38c8551d3e
  9. Is Windows Defender Sufficient for Windows 7?

Is Windows Defender Sufficient for Windows 7?: Hi there, Is windows defender is enough for Windows 7, or do I need to install other antivirus software. Please suggest. [Original Title: Windows Defender]...
  10. Does Windows Defender Security on Windows 10 provide sufficient protection?

Does Windows Defender Security on Windows 10 provide sufficient protection?: Hello: I see that Windows Defender Security in Windows 10 does have AV Anti-Spyware and Firewall capabilities. Running just this built in security combination seems to make my PC operate more smoothly. But is third party software--other than occasional online...