Windows 10: Is Windows dying in near future?

Discus and support Is Windows dying in near future? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just came across a few articles that say Microsoft is looking for future, the future about cloud computing. They will move their services there, like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vikaskumar2299, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Is Windows dying in near future?

I just came across a few articles that say Microsoft is looking for future, the future about cloud computing. They will move their services there, like MS Office to cloud.

I have always been a Microsoft fan, and I'm using Windows for a long time plan. But after reading those articles (just write Is Windows dying? in Google), I'm feeling sad.

My love for Microsoft and Windows is such that I've replaced every possible Google app with Microsoft app in my android phone. I always keep waiting for Windows updates. I've uninstalled Google Chrome from my PC few months ago. I'm using Microsoft's new Edge Developer version. I'm die hard fan of OneNote. My 2 of daily searches in Google are:

1. Edge beta release date

2. Windows 19H2 release date etc.

So what's the truth? I had put all my feelings, time and dedication to Microsoft Windows and products. I'm feeling very disappointed Is Windows dying in near future? :(

:)

vikaskumar2299, Aug 13, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Is Windows dying in near future?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Is Windows dying in near future?

1. Is Windows dying in near future? - Similar Threads - dying near future

2. In the Near Future...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In the Near Future...: A NEW THING is coming to Windows 10! Free Klondike Bars with every Upgrade!!! [ATTACH] OK. I lied. What IS coming, though, is almost as exciting! A Whole New Way to REINSTALL Windows when things get weird! [ATTACH] What can the Insiders here tell us about this???...
  3. The future of history

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    The future of history: Hi, is windows 10 file history going to be removed in fall update? thanks. 92681
  4. Cortana and Future?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana and Future?: recently I read more about Cortana in random websites and according to them she is still in beta phase /alpha phase in certain regions and it's still not available for most of regions, Cortana analyzes the way we type, our voices and the data in our PC and sends them to...
  5. Future version of Windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Future version of Windows?: I have read many confusing things about the future of Windows. Windows 10 should be the latest version of Windows, with no Windows 11. On the other hand, Microsoft announces the end of mainstream support for Windows 10 for October 13, 2020 and the end of extended support for...
  6. The FUTURE OF WINDOWS OS

in Windows 10 Support
    The FUTURE OF WINDOWS OS: What do you think Windows 10 will be like in the future? Will there ever be another Windows? I get the feeling that Windows 10 will not end up being the last Windows we will ever see no matter how many times they update it. I also think Microsoft has got a lot more up its...
  7. Could the future of Android be Windows?

in Windows 10 News
    Could the future of Android be Windows?: The many failings of Google's operating system have already been fixed in Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile ecosystem. Could Redmond possibly have the upper hand after all in future mobile wars? My colleague Adrian Kingsley-Hughes recently postulated that Android may be coming...
  8. Circle near the Pointer

in Windows 10 Support
    Circle near the Pointer: Hello Forum, Recently I have noticed, each time I click once (not double-click to open it) on any file, starts for a moment or two, a revolving circle (like a clock), same when I point (select) several files to move them elswere, is it normal or something wrong starts....
  9. The Future of Windows: Subscription?

in Windows 10 Support
    The Future of Windows: Subscription?: Although I have seen nothing on the official site I have seen this bouncing around other sites on the web. Here is one of those sites: http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonke...-happens-next/ Wondering if anyone can confirm/deny the possibility? I can honestly say that I...
  10. 64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future

in Windows 10 News
    64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future: There’s some good news for Firefox fans, as Mozilla seems to have finally decided on officially launching a 64-bit version of its browser. Mozilla has finally reached the conclusion that a non- x86 version of its popular browser is a good way to go. Citing the growing...