Windows 10: Is Windows dying in near future?

Discus and support Is Windows dying in near future? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just came across a few articles that say Microsoft is looking for future, the future about cloud computing. They will move their services there, like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vikaskumar2299, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Is Windows dying in near future?

I just came across a few articles that say Microsoft is looking for future, the future about cloud computing. They will move their services there, like MS Office to cloud.

I have always been a Microsoft fan, and I'm using Windows for a long time plan. But after reading those articles (just write Is Windows dying? in Google), I'm feeling sad.

My love for Microsoft and Windows is such that I've replaced every possible Google app with Microsoft app in my android phone. I always keep waiting for Windows updates. I've uninstalled Google Chrome from my PC few months ago. I'm using Microsoft's new Edge Developer version. I'm die hard fan of OneNote. My 2 of daily searches in Google are:

1. Edge beta release date

2. Windows 19H2 release date etc.

So what's the truth? I had put all my feelings, time and dedication to Microsoft Windows and products. I'm feeling very disappointed Is Windows dying in near future? :(

:)

vikaskumar2299, Aug 13, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Is Windows dying in near future?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Is Windows dying in near future?

1. Is Windows dying in near future? - Similar Threads - dying near future

2. I want to upgrade my motherboard and CPU in the near future. Would I have to reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to upgrade my motherboard and CPU in the near future. Would I have to reinstall...: I have an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU and an Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING Motherboard. I am considering upgrading to a Ryzen 9 7950X3D, which uses the AM5 socket instead of the AM4, necessitating a motherboard change.If I were to change the motherboard, CPU, and RAM, but not the...
  3. I want to upgrade my motherboard and CPU in the near future. Would I have to reinstall...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to upgrade my motherboard and CPU in the near future. Would I have to reinstall...: I have an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU and an Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING Motherboard. I am considering upgrading to a Ryzen 9 7950X3D, which uses the AM5 socket instead of the AM4, necessitating a motherboard change.If I were to change the motherboard, CPU, and RAM, but not the...
  4. I want to know can microsoft provide windows 11 to i5 7500 core in near future?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to know can microsoft provide windows 11 to i5 7500 core in near future?: I was looking forward to upgrading to windows 11 when I heard it was free for windows 10 user but just because of the date when my processor launched caused me not to upgrade windows. I know why the processor is not compatible and also know that it has more cores threads...
  5. The future of windows

in Windows 10 Support
    The future of windows: As you all know almost every computer you buy these days will be Windows 10 as the os unless you have like a chromebook or a apple computer. So what do you think the future of Windows will be. Will it stay as windows ten forever or will there be like a Windows 11 or 12 down...
  6. The OFFICIAL future of Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The OFFICIAL future of Windows?: What is the OFFICIAL future of Windows? So many rumors, and nothing official. Windows 11? Windows 12? What??!! What is the timeline? When will any updates/new versions happen? Something real, not more rumors please!...
  7. Future of Windows

Future of Windows: Does anyone know what is happening to Windows 10 after support has ended? I recently heard Microsoft is no longer producing new versions of Windows after Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/future-of-windows/b9e75278-0afc-40d1-bc25-03dee63a2972
  8. In the Near Future...

In the Near Future...: A NEW THING is coming to Windows 10! Free Klondike Bars with every Upgrade!!! [ATTACH] OK. I lied. What IS coming, though, is almost as exciting! A Whole New Way to REINSTALL Windows when things get weird! [ATTACH] What can the Insiders here tell us about this???...
  9. The FUTURE OF WINDOWS OS

in Windows 10 Support
    The FUTURE OF WINDOWS OS: What do you think Windows 10 will be like in the future? Will there ever be another Windows? I get the feeling that Windows 10 will not end up being the last Windows we will ever see no matter how many times they update it. I also think Microsoft has got a lot more up its...
  10. 64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future

in Windows 10 News
    64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future: There’s some good news for Firefox fans, as Mozilla seems to have finally decided on officially launching a 64-bit version of its browser. Mozilla has finally reached the conclusion that a non- x86 version of its popular browser is a good way to go. Citing the growing...