Windows 10: Is windows Enterprise Geo specific license ?

Discus and support Is windows Enterprise Geo specific license ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Folks, I would like to get some advice here, I have purchased recently Windows enterprise license form an E-commerce platform. While... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Merockstar, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Is windows Enterprise Geo specific license ?

Dear Folks,

I would like to get some advice here,

I have purchased recently Windows enterprise license form an E-commerce platform. While performing SAM audit, we have been asked to share Enterprise authentication ID as it's reflecting windows procured from the US. Audit representatives have confirmed that we're not supposed to install these licenses in India without Enterprise agreement.

I really don't understand the logic of this statement and moreover I am yet to receive confirmation from my vendor on this query. I would request someone to look into this and let me know that what are the boundaries we have when we purchase licenses Outside of India and what are the consequences on the same. Would appreciate if someone can share more related discussions/advice on the same.

I would also appreciate if someone let me know what OS we should install for Business?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

:)

Merockstar, Feb 4, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Feb 4, 2020
  3. psyko12 Win User
    Windows licensing - confusion

Alright thanks for the links and information, might hit up those partner/retailer places and inquire about it. Thank you for clearing things =] *Big Grin Is windows Enterprise Geo specific license ? :D *Respect :respect:

psyko12, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Is windows Enterprise Geo specific license ?

reactivation windows 10 enterprise

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you are trying to Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise license I suggest review this Microsoft Guide and follow all steps:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deploy...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Is windows Enterprise Geo specific license ?

1. Is windows Enterprise Geo specific license ? - Similar Threads - Enterprise Geo specific

2. Windows Enterprise 2021 license key on a Winodws Enterprise 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Enterprise 2021 license key on a Winodws Enterprise 2019: Windows IoT 2019 mainstream support will end in Jan 2024, will Microsoft stop selling Windows IoT 2019 licenses aswell or when will that happen?Also, can I activate a Windows IoT 2021 license on a Windows IoT 2019 installation?If not, is there anyway we can install windows...
  3. Enterprise licensing

Enterprise licensing: Good day. What are the licensing options for Windows 10 computers of about 100 pcs. with the possibility of monitoring the licensed equipment, as well as the transfer of the operating system from one computer to another?...
  4. Enterprise licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enterprise licensing: Good day. What are the licensing options for Windows 10 computers of about 100 pcs. with the possibility of monitoring the licensed equipment, as well as the transfer of the operating system from one computer to another?...
  5. Enterprise licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license

How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license: Hi AllCan anyone tell me how I license Windows 10 Enterprise when I have an E3 license?What ISO do I use for Windows 10? I previously tried to activate Windows 10 by just signing in to my account on the machine but it did not activate. What is the correct procedure?...
  7. Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License

Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License: Dear Team, One of my customer has IOT devices and they want to deploy new Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC license. They requested us to procure the following license: WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP NL and now customer wants to know whether the WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP...
  8. Enterprise license Upgrade with Retail license

Enterprise license Upgrade with Retail license: Hi i have a client who using enterprise license for windows 7 Pro and office 2010 Pro on 100 machines, now they would like to upgrade with using retail license windows 10 Pro and office 2016 or 2019 Pro, kindly advise is that possible to surrender all enterprise license on...
  9. Enterprise license Upgrade with Retail license

Enterprise license Upgrade with Retail license: Hi i have a client who using enterprise license for windows 7 Pro and office 2010 Pro on 100 machines, now they would like to upgrade with using retail license windows 10 Pro and office 2016 or 2019 Pro, kindly advise is that possible to surrender all enterprise license on...
  10. Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation

Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation: Split from this thread. [ATTACH] here's the image the instructions say to include https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprises-licensingactivation/5e274069-ec10-4208-8618-86d32eb79853"