Windows 10: is windows for phones working at all

Discus and support is windows for phones working at all in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what is going on with you all at microsoft can not download notting at all. no apps working. no apps to download. no notting what is going no. love... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by karlbryant1, Oct 18, 2018.

1. is windows for phones working at all

what is going on with you all at microsoft can not download notting at all. no apps working. no apps to download. no notting what is going no. love windows let's get back to work over there

:)

karlbryant1, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 18, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Winuser Win User

is windows for phones working at all

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

is windows for phones working at all

1. is windows for phones working at all - Similar Threads - phones working

2. Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number: My account for my Laptop is my Microsoft Account and when trying to login into my computer, I get the following error: "Your Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."No other option is available to log...
  3. Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number: My account for my Laptop is my Microsoft Account and when trying to login into my computer, I get the following error: "Your Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."No other option is available to log...
  4. Phone Link: Getting Notifications from Work Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link: Getting Notifications from Work Profile: My android device obviously cannot transfer notifications from phone to Phone Link Windows desktop app when notification is generated in work profile. I can receive only Private notifications....
  5. Phone Link: Getting Notifications from Work Profile

Phone Link: Getting Notifications from Work Profile: My android device obviously cannot transfer notifications from phone to Phone Link Windows desktop app when notification is generated in work profile. I can receive only Private notifications....
  6. Phone Link Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Bluetooth not working: I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I connected my Android phone up to the Phone Link app, and it will not link to make calls.I have tried connecting it manually, and it says that it wants permissions, however I have only gotten asked to enable nearby device permissions. Nothing...
  7. Phone Link Bluetooth not working

Phone Link Bluetooth not working: I have Windows 10 on my laptop. I connected my Android phone up to the Phone Link app, and it will not link to make calls.I have tried connecting it manually, and it says that it wants permissions, however I have only gotten asked to enable nearby device permissions. Nothing...
  8. my phone number verification doesnt work?!

my phone number verification doesnt work?!: I am trying to verify my phone number but it does not work because the first part, you can even write a wrong code and it works, the second part, it doesnt work if it correct or wrong, how will i redeem my things if i cant use my points because of this issue?...
  9. my phone number verification doesnt work?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my phone number verification doesnt work?!: I am trying to verify my phone number but it does not work because the first part, you can even write a wrong code and it works, the second part, it doesnt work if it correct or wrong, how will i redeem my things if i cant use my points because of this issue?...
  10. my phone number verification doesnt work?!

in Windows 10 Gaming