Windows 10: is windows keys legit?

Discus and support is windows keys legit? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saw that many people selling windows 10 pro keys online on many websites such as ebay, etsy, aliexpress for cheaper price are legit or not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amber Smith_514, Aug 7, 2022.

1. is windows keys legit?

I saw that many people selling windows 10 pro keys online on many websites such as ebay, etsy, aliexpress for cheaper price are legit or not?

:)

Amber Smith_514, Aug 7, 2022

2. WTB: Legit Windows Vista Home Premium Key

Im looking for a legit "Windows Vista Home Premium 32Bit" key.

I already have the installation disc so all I need is an actual active key that could be sent via email or PM.

Or, if anyone needs one, I could trade a legit "Windows XP Home Edition" key for a legit "Windows Vista Home Premium" key *Wink is windows keys legit? ;)

I could send payment by PayPal to speed things up *Big Grin is windows keys legit? :D

HookeyStreet, Aug 7, 2022
  3. Wile E Win User
    WTB: Legit Windows Vista Home Premium Key

Sladesurfer has an OEM home premium for sale. Perhaps check his thread?

Wile E, Aug 7, 2022
  4. is windows keys legit?

Windows 7 $25 keys legit?

Are keys sold for cheap on various websites for Windows 7 legit? I would really rather not play $100+ just to upgrade from vista...and I am SICK of vista.

Nemesis881, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

is windows keys legit?

1. is windows keys legit? - Similar Threads - keys legit

2. Is a windows product key that says “oem-dm channel” in license details legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a windows product key that says “oem-dm channel” in license details legit?: An online friend gave me a windows 11 pro key to use after I somehow lost access to my original license when resetting pc after a pc rebuild with new mobo ram and cpu but I’m afraid it is not legit as I get a blank white screen and an “IT administrator blocked access” when...
  3. Is a windows product key that says “oem-dm channel” in license details legit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is a windows product key that says “oem-dm channel” in license details legit?: An online friend gave me a windows 11 pro key to use after I somehow lost access to my original license when resetting pc after a pc rebuild with new mobo ram and cpu but I’m afraid it is not legit as I get a blank white screen and an “IT administrator blocked access” when...
  4. I bought a legit Win 11 key from Microsoft's website and it still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a legit Win 11 key from Microsoft's website and it still doesn't work: Basically title. I spent like $150 on a Win 11 key thinking that it would be smartest to buy a legit key, and it doesn't work. FYI, I am on a new device currently running Win 10 that I installed from a USB drive, and I got that Win 10 file on the USB drive from Microsoft's...
  5. I bought a legit Win 11 key from Microsoft's website and it still doesn't work

I bought a legit Win 11 key from Microsoft's website and it still doesn't work: Basically title. I spent like $150 on a Win 11 key thinking that it would be smartest to buy a legit key, and it doesn't work. FYI, I am on a new device currently running Win 10 that I installed from a USB drive, and I got that Win 10 file on the USB drive from Microsoft's...
  6. OpenAI's ChatGPT shares legit Windows 10 Pro product keys for users to upgrade from Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenAI's ChatGPT shares legit Windows 10 Pro product keys for users to upgrade from Windows...: ChatGPT shares Windows 10 Pro product keys.I just tried one of the prompts where I asked ChatGPT for the product key of Windows 10 Pro. It provided a set of five keys at the initial prompt. I checked if those were legit keys. Indeed it was and I could upgrade my Windows to...
  7. OpenAI's ChatGPT shares legit Windows 10 Pro product keys for users to upgrade from Windows...

OpenAI's ChatGPT shares legit Windows 10 Pro product keys for users to upgrade from Windows...: ChatGPT shares Windows 10 Pro product keys.I just tried one of the prompts where I asked ChatGPT for the product key of Windows 10 Pro. It provided a set of five keys at the initial prompt. I checked if those were legit keys. Indeed it was and I could upgrade my Windows to...
  8. OpenAI's ChatGPT shares legit Windows 10 Pro product keys for users to upgrade from Windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. My windows 8.1 key is not working . A legit Key that came with my PC .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 8.1 key is not working . A legit Key that came with my PC .: My PC has a Lawful Liget product key windows 8.1 . Trying to perform a clean install . I entered the right key several times . How do I get my key working or another Key that works . I have no OS in it right now because of a HD replacment . I have the key from the BIOS ....
  10. My windows 8.1 key is not working . A legit Key that came with my PC .

My windows 8.1 key is not working . A legit Key that came with my PC .: My PC has a Lawful Liget product key windows 8.1 . Trying to perform a clean install . I entered the right key several times . How do I get my key working or another Key that works . I have no OS in it right now because of a HD replacment . I have the key from the BIOS ....