Windows 10: Is windows security alone good for my laptop?

Discus and support Is windows security alone good for my laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it okay to leave windows security alone or I need to download a new one..I'm currently using Kaspersky and thinking if I need to extend it or leave... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimmySanders7, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Is windows security alone good for my laptop?

Is it okay to leave windows security alone or I need to download a new one..I'm currently using Kaspersky and thinking if I need to extend it or leave windows security.

:)

JimmySanders7, Oct 6, 2022

2. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Oct 6, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Is windows security alone good for my laptop?

Laptop Security Encryption

Anyone have a good video where it shows step by step and i literally mean step by step how to do this?

Would you say good idea to do this with a windows 7 computer first? Then do it with your main laptop computer windows 10?

And if so, that means using veracrypt?

paulyjustin, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Is windows security alone good for my laptop?

1. Is windows security alone good for my laptop? - Similar Threads - security alone laptop

2. Is windows security alone good for my laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is windows security alone good for my laptop?: Is it okay to leave windows security alone or I need to download a new one..I'm currently using Kaspersky and thinking if I need to extend it or leave windows security....
  3. Is windows security alone good for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is windows security alone good for my laptop?: Is it okay to leave windows security alone or I need to download a new one..I'm currently using Kaspersky and thinking if I need to extend it or leave windows security....
  4. Is Windows Security good enough to protect my laptop?

Is Windows Security good enough to protect my laptop?: Hi Community,I've been always thinking of buying a Anti-Virus subscription for my laptop as my existing McAfee subscription which came with my laptop has ended. I had no issues using McAfee but only few performance drop sometimes as it took lot of resources once in a while.So...
  5. Is Windows Security alone good for my Laptop

Is Windows Security alone good for my Laptop: I needed to know whether Windows Securityver 4.18.2011.6 on windows 10 good enough or should I buy another antivirus to protect my laptop? Currently, I was using Kaspersky Total Security but it's going to expire soon so I was wondering if windows security is any good,...
  6. How good is windows cyber security?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How good is windows cyber security?: Is it almost guaranteed to find malicious software? I would think as long as you keep it updated it would block most things. I do once in a while use those sketchy download sites for a video game mod. They try to trick you with which link actually downloads it but I always...
  7. Windows Security - good enough?

Windows Security - good enough?: New to Windows 10 (Pro) ... upgraded from Windows 7 (Pro) then clean-installed W10 on a Dell 660, clearing out all my software in the process. So now I'm trying to decide whether to reinstall 3P virus/malware/firewall/etc. software. Previously was using Kaspersky. Is Windows...
  8. Tell how good Windows Security is

Tell how good Windows Security is: Windows 7 was a nightmare Windows 10 was a God send . On Windows 7 I made three trips to the repair shop at £30 a go. One Laptop got thrown in the Wheelie Bin. My Grandson just got an Ipad but I loved Windows and bought his laptop off him. Ive watched Windows 10 Security...
  9. Tell how good Windows Security

Tell how good Windows Security: Windows 7 was a nightmare Windows 10 was a God send . On Windows 7 I made three trips to the repair shop at £30 a go. One Laptop got thrown in the Wheelie Bin. My Grandson just got an Ipad but I loved Windows and bought his laptop off him. Ive watched Windows 10 Security...
  10. Laptop keeps freezing if left alone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps freezing if left alone: If I leave my laptop alone for more than a minute or two by not touching it (for example if I was watching a video) it will completely freeze to the point where all I can do is turn the machine off completely and try to restart it. Does anyone know what could be wrong with...