Windows 10: Is Windows Security good enough to protect my laptop?

Discus and support Is Windows Security good enough to protect my laptop? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Community,I've been always thinking of buying a Anti-Virus subscription for my laptop as my existing McAfee subscription which came with my laptop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Avinash Kodavalla, May 19, 2021.

1. Is Windows Security good enough to protect my laptop?

Hi Community,I've been always thinking of buying a Anti-Virus subscription for my laptop as my existing McAfee subscription which came with my laptop has ended. I had no issues using McAfee but only few performance drop sometimes as it took lot of resources once in a while.So is Windows Security good enough to protect my laptop from virus attacks and ransomware?I've also enabled Core Isolation Memory Integrity and have Intel's TPM 2.0 security processor.Secure boot is also ON. Firewall is also active.Please suggest!RegardsAvinash

:)

Avinash Kodavalla, May 19, 2021
  2. vicf1 Win User

Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, May 19, 2021
  3. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, May 19, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Is Windows Security good enough to protect my laptop?

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Is Windows Security good enough to protect my laptop?

1. Is Windows Security good enough to protect my laptop? - Similar Threads - Security enough protect

2. Is windows security alone good for my laptop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is windows security alone good for my laptop?: Is it okay to leave windows security alone or I need to download a new one..I'm currently using Kaspersky and thinking if I need to extend it or leave windows security....
  3. Is windows security alone good for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is windows security alone good for my laptop?: Is it okay to leave windows security alone or I need to download a new one..I'm currently using Kaspersky and thinking if I need to extend it or leave windows security....
  4. Is windows security alone good for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is Windows Defender Good Enough to Protect my PC by Itself?

Is Windows Defender Good Enough to Protect my PC by Itself?: Dear: AllIs Windows Defender Good Enough to Protect my PC by Itself?Kind Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-defender-good-enough-to-protect-my-pc/7d0a6a2d-9c77-485d-a5c9-015245f99722
  6. Is windows security enough protection for my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is windows security enough protection for my PC?: I’ve heard that it doesn’t do live scans and that it can miss a lot of viruses. submitted by /u/iOnlyUseThisToAsk69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o6ifkc/is_windows_security_enough_protection_for_my_pc/
  7. Is Windows Security alone good for my Laptop

Is Windows Security alone good for my Laptop: I needed to know whether Windows Securityver 4.18.2011.6 on windows 10 good enough or should I buy another antivirus to protect my laptop? Currently, I was using Kaspersky Total Security but it's going to expire soon so I was wondering if windows security is any good,...
  8. Is Windows Defender good enough?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Windows Defender good enough?: I've been using Avast and Avg ever since I had a pc and recently its getting really annoying with its popups, and I'm looking for a new antivirus and I'm wondering is the windows Defender good enough to use as my normal everyday antivirus? submitted by /u/Aqua853 [link]...
  9. Windows Security - good enough?

Windows Security - good enough?: New to Windows 10 (Pro) ... upgraded from Windows 7 (Pro) then clean-installed W10 on a Dell 660, clearing out all my software in the process. So now I'm trying to decide whether to reinstall 3P virus/malware/firewall/etc. software. Previously was using Kaspersky. Is Windows...
  10. Windows defender is it good enough

Windows defender is it good enough: is it safe to just use windows defender or i need to get another 3rd party antivirus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-is-it-good-enough/f5be4afc-1cda-47f9-b6b5-c55ba5780da4"