Windows 10: is windows store on windows ten phone dead yet

Discus and support is windows store on windows ten phone dead yet in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is windows store on windows ten phone dead yet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yoga vent, Aug 15, 2020.

1. yoga vent Win User

is windows store on windows ten phone dead yet

:)

yoga vent, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 15, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

1. is windows store on windows ten phone dead yet - Similar Threads - store ten phone

2. Windows 7 isn't actually dead yet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 7 isn't actually dead yet: I still use Windows 7, I can't understand why Microsoft wants you to update to an inferior OSI mean sure, Windows 10 maybe the most developed Windows OS ever, but it's a perpetual beta, always in an early beta, most developed doesn't mean greatest, or even latest, i mean,...
  3. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Ten: can windows ten be transferred to another motherboard if the old motherboard that failed is different. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/8332a453-0dfd-4a35-8fc9-d6f1cdbc2b2a
  4. Window phone store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window phone store: I have same issue with my store in my Window phone i had update 10 i had never problems with 8.1 update i restored my phone but now i cant update any such a important apps or game like music or video app i have set my time and date but nothing works can anyone plz tell me...
  5. Window phone store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window phone store: I have issue with my store in my Window phone i had update 10 i had never problems with 8.1 update whenever i install any game or app it said you dont have any applicable device linked to your account but i had linked my account i restored my phone but now i cant update...
  6. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten: I have shut down my computer as normal and, when opening again, it appears all my settings, Office and files have disappeared. How can I get back to how it was without actually starting everything again right from the beginning? I just want it back to how it was this morning....
  7. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Ten: When I scan a paper, to email it to my family, I use the PDF icon. When I had Windows 7, the program automatically put a copy of the scanned page in my document folder. When I perform the same task in Windows ten I can't find a copy of the scanned paper anywhere. Does it...
  8. Your Phone App Windows Ten OS 1903

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App Windows Ten OS 1903: Re: Your Phone App This is one app that Microsoft needs to repair, address, or ??? Once I reset the app, the app will work for a couple of times sending out text messages. After a few successful text messages sent, the retry notice error appears. The retry notice...
  9. Windows Ten

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Ten: How can I create a schedule in landscape form. I am using Windows Ten and are new to this system. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten/70530d32-24fd-4c09-8cb3-a4e200e73d76
  10. Windows Phone is dead

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Phone is dead: Windows Phone is dead Windows Phone started off life as a promising alternative to Android and iOS five years ago. Microsoft positioned its range of Windows Phone 7 handsets as the true third mobile ecosystem, but it's time to admit it has failed. If a lack of devices...