Windows 10: Is winpro so much more than win10 home?

Discus and support Is winpro so much more than win10 home? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Simply being able to control updates somewhat, what are the other advantages to upgrading to PROFESSIONAL version? All previous versions were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DriftyDonn, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Is winpro so much more than win10 home?

Simply being able to control updates somewhat, what are the other advantages to upgrading to PROFESSIONAL version? All previous versions were substantially different and I did use the pro versions. Do I want to give M$ another $100?

Thank You
    Don

:)

DriftyDonn, Feb 1, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Is winpro so much more than win10 home?

Does FQC-09478 WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization GetGenuine DOWNGRADABLE to WINDOWS 7

Does FQC-09478 WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization GetGenuine DOWNGRADABLE to WINDOWS 7

petarjaksic, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Is winpro so much more than win10 home?

1. Is winpro so much more than win10 home? - Similar Threads - winpro much more

2. Can Win10 Make More Than One Copy of File History?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Win10 Make More Than One Copy of File History?: Can I make more than one copy of Windows File History? I currently save my File History backups to an external hard drive. I was wondering if I could also save a second File History to a USB "thumb" drive? I could use the external hard drive to save a File History once...
  3. Loss of desktop and much more!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loss of desktop and much more!: I have a problem with desktop and functioning of program windows. This occurred just over a week (or so) ago. Since then I have been able to upgrade to 1809 but that made no difference to the problems - I had the near windows 7 style desktop but this has disappeared and...
  4. Windows 10 Blue screen that is costing my so much ore than money now.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Blue screen that is costing my so much ore than money now.: Windows 10 Blue screen that is costing my so much ore than money now. I had a working Windows 10 Pro Laptop. until that blue screen. so far I have got and install a matching hard drive with all the drivers windows 10 and got it to run, that was a task beyond my skill set as...
  5. My mic is so much louder than the rest of my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mic is so much louder than the rest of my desktop: Hello, for the past 9 months ive had the problem of trying to record things , only to find out that the background noise (friends talking in discord, game sounds, videos ect.) is really quiet. Here i have attached a video to show you what it sounds like in playback....
  6. What is taking so much space?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What is taking so much space?: So I checked the other day and out of my 200 GB SSD partition for Windows, only 45 GB was remaining. I went into explorer options and enabled viewing hidden files and folders and disabled hiding system files. Then I selected all the files in C drive and viewed it's...
  7. What is taking so much space?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is taking so much space?: So I checked the other day and out of my 200 GB SSD partition for Windows, only 45 GB was remaining. I went into explorer options and enabled viewing hidden files and folders and disabled hiding system files. Then I selected all the files in C drive and viewed it's...
  8. Hard drive shows much smaller than is

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive shows much smaller than is: You're quite welcome. Glad we can help. However, I suggest to use the smaller drive for Windows, 200 GB is enough (186 GB shown). You can transfer Windows back to it then use 1TB drive strictly for data. Easier to manage and backup. If you need help on this, let me know.
  9. Can't get monitor to stay on more than 20 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get monitor to stay on more than 20 minutes or so: I've done "settings/system/power and sleep" and set the monitor to stay on 5 hours. But it continues to go off every 20 minutes or so. How do I get it to stay on? 85379
  10. More than Windows Pro....

in Windows 10 Support
    More than Windows Pro....: hi guys, on my main machine, i have a start screen as was on Build 10240. But on the 3 others where Win 10 has been installed i get not the startscreen (when hitting the left corner) but the old fashion side menu one did one or two builds ago. Is this because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winpro for photo files