Windows 10: Is winpro so much more than win10 home?

Discus and support Is winpro so much more than win10 home? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Simply being able to control updates somewhat, what are the other advantages to upgrading to PROFESSIONAL version? All previous versions were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DriftyDonn, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Is winpro so much more than win10 home?

Simply being able to control updates somewhat, what are the other advantages to upgrading to PROFESSIONAL version? All previous versions were substantially different and I did use the pro versions. Do I want to give M$ another $100?

Thank You
    Don

:)

DriftyDonn, Feb 1, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Is winpro so much more than win10 home?

Does FQC-09478 WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization GetGenuine DOWNGRADABLE to WINDOWS 7

Does FQC-09478 WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization GetGenuine DOWNGRADABLE to WINDOWS 7

petarjaksic, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Is winpro so much more than win10 home?

1. Is winpro so much more than win10 home? - Similar Threads - winpro much more

2. My disk is shown to be much more full than it actualy is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My disk is shown to be much more full than it actualy is: i know for a fact that my disk was about 150 GB full out of the 0.5 TB that it has, but i noticed recently that it now says it has over 300 GB of files on it, when using windirstat all the files on there were still about 160 GB, including hidden files such as pagefile and...
  3. My disk is shown to be much more full than it actualy is

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My disk is shown to be much more full than it actualy is: i know for a fact that my disk was about 150 GB full out of the 0.5 TB that it has, but i noticed recently that it now says it has over 300 GB of files on it, when using windirstat all the files on there were still about 160 GB, including hidden files such as pagefile and...
  4. Why is Win key+H so much more superior in accuracy than Windows Dictate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Win key+H so much more superior in accuracy than Windows Dictate?: On Win 10 22H2, Windows Key +H invokes voice to text. But the mic only stays open for less than a minute, then stops. Other times when trying to reactivate, will stay stuck on 'Initialising'. On the other hand, if you choose the Windows Dictate app, it's microphone stays open...
  5. Why is Win key+H so much more superior in accuracy than Windows Dictate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Win key+H so much more superior in accuracy than Windows Dictate?: On Win 10 22H2, Windows Key +H invokes voice to text. But the mic only stays open for less than a minute, then stops. Other times when trying to reactivate, will stay stuck on 'Initialising'. On the other hand, if you choose the Windows Dictate app, it's microphone stays open...
  6. WinPro download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WinPro download: Bought Win10 Pro to Replace Win10Home, build 1803. Used your link but it only upgraded me to Win!0, build 1909. I tried entering your key but it wont take it as a valid license, Now the Win!0 build 1909 is unlicensed because I have no where to link to the Win10 Pro download...
  7. Windows 10 is SO much better than MacOS.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is SO much better than MacOS.: Here's why: - With MacOS there's no way to make an application full-screen without losing sight of the top bar and the dock. It just covers the whole screen, which is not helpful at all. - With Windows 10 (& earlier versions) switching in and out of an app is as easy as...
  8. AVIRA and Constant whining to upgrade AND SO MUCH MORE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AVIRA and Constant whining to upgrade AND SO MUCH MORE: Is AVIRA a part of Win10? I keep getting "notifications" that I have 8 updates to do; then when I try to do it, that pos AVIRA keeps demanding that I buy an "upgrade" to a paid version....is this a scammer or just more typical microsoft??? There really isn't a proper...
  9. Folder scan is of much more files than files in folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Folder scan is of much more files than files in folder: I am having a problem scanning files. When I scan the download folder there are 346 files scanned. There are really only four files in the folder, when I scan them individually the first .pdf file scans as two files and the other three files scan as one file each. Is there...
  10. Why does Windows use so much more ram than my user account uses

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does Windows use so much more ram than my user account uses: [img] [img] Why does windows use so much more ram than what it says my account it using? I'm fine with it being used but I just wanted to know what it is being use by. 140641

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winpro for photo files