Windows 10: Is Wise Disk Cleaner Safe to Delete Files?

Discus and support Is Wise Disk Cleaner Safe to Delete Files? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys... Is using Wise Disk Cleaner safe in deleting files? I dont want to be sorry I deleted something I shouldnt. Let me know guys. . 157019 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yahanna, May 24, 2020.

1. yahanna Win User

Is Wise Disk Cleaner Safe to Delete Files?

Hey guys... Is using Wise Disk Cleaner safe in deleting files? I dont want to be sorry I deleted something I shouldnt. Let me know guys.

:)

yahanna, May 24, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User

Defender Quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner

I turned on the PUA protection and Defender now quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner which some on this forum recommend. I downloaded the program from here Wise Disk Cleaner - Free Disk Cleanup and Defrag Tool, Kaspersky Total Security which I recently uninstalled never objected to Wise Disk Cleaner. Is Wise Disk Cleaner safe to use or not?

See the Defender screen shot.

Attachment 169173

Steve C, May 24, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Can I Safely Delete These Files in the Windows Installer Cache?

I just reinstalled Office 2010 and all 50 updates since Service Pack 2.

Wise Disk Cleaner finds 1GB of Office 2010 related files in the Windows Installer Cache in several folders under C:\Windows\Installer\$PatchCache$\Managed\00004119110000000000000000F01FEC\

Windows Disk Clean-up and CCleaner do not find the above files for deletion. Can I safely delete those files found by Wise Disk Cleaner?

Steve C, May 24, 2020
  4. keakar Win User

Help !!! delete temporary internet files options are corrupted and freezing

ok the safe mode worked, I went to the temp file and deleted everything there but the FXSAPIDebugLogFile which I couldn't get rid of at all for some reason but the temp file deletion is now working in the internet options utility as well as disk cleaner now *Clap :clap:

thanks guys*Toast :toast:

keakar, May 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Is Wise Disk Cleaner Safe to Delete Files? - Similar Threads - Wise Disk Cleaner

2. Recommendation for a safe duplicate file cleaner?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recommendation for a safe duplicate file cleaner?: I see recommendations for back in 2019. Wondering if anyone has 2023 recommendations? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recommendation-for-a-safe-duplicate-file-cleaner/0f3d6c49-41bc-4a37-865f-cddf66357642
  3. Recommendation for a safe duplicate file cleaner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recommendation for a safe duplicate file cleaner?: I see recommendations for back in 2019. Wondering if anyone has 2023 recommendations? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recommendation-for-a-safe-duplicate-file-cleaner/0f3d6c49-41bc-4a37-865f-cddf66357642
  4. Recommendation for a safe duplicate file cleaner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. is it safe to delete this Temp file in the D disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it safe to delete this Temp file in the D disk: i have this Temp file in the D disk, it taking a lot of space, i tried deleting the temp files by running %temp% in the RUN screen after pressind windows+R but that only cleaned up the space in C disk. is it safe to delete this file or is there any way of cleaning it upalso i...
  6. is it safe to delete this Temp file in the D disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is it safe to delete this Temp file in the D disk: i have this Temp file in the D disk, it taking a lot of space, i tried deleting the temp files by running %temp% in the RUN screen after pressind windows+R but that only cleaned up the space in C disk. is it safe to delete this file or is there any way of cleaning it upalso i...
  7. WISE disk CLEANER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WISE disk CLEANER: Hi , Is it safe to delete. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wise-disk-cleaner/4e7f0289-2435-4b83-a0a0-982377187445
  8. Wise Disk Cleaner Free Privacy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wise Disk Cleaner Free Privacy?: Hello, Windows Home 20H2 (OS build 19042.610) Is safe to install Wise Disk Cleaner Free v10.4.1.789? I don't want to share any info with https://www.wisecleaner.com, if I install Wise Disk Cleaner Free v10.4.1.789, what options do I have to uncheck to avoid send them any...
  9. Defender Quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner: I turned on the PUA protection and Defender now quarantines Wise Disk Cleaner which some on this forum recommend. I downloaded the program from here Wise Disk Cleaner - Free Disk Cleanup and Defrag Tool, Kaspersky Total Security which I recently uninstalled never objected to...
  10. Disk cleaner show 900MB File?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk cleaner show 900MB File?: Disk cleaner shows 900MB Temporary Internet Files, but when I view the link it is Empty Tried running Disk cleaner and CCleaner Cannot find the files anywhere, except under disk cleaner Anyway of getting rid of it ? Thanks Gary 85120