Windows 10: Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products?

Discus and support Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; https://www.directdeals.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnFoll, Jan 17, 2019.

1. JohnFoll Win User

Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products?

https://www.directdeals.com

:)

JohnFoll, Jan 17, 2019

2. want to know if my windows 10 pro and MS office 2013 is legal or not

hello id like to ask if my windows is legally activated or not , you see I bought windows 10 pro key from ebay for under 7 bucks or so , but after research some people say its not legal , and so because I don't want to have windows illegally activated
    id like to know if my windows is legally activated or did I use a key that is not supposed to be sold via ebay or if im all good ?

if its not legal tell me how to change the key to a free windows 10 key that is legal but does not have the good things that a bought windows 10 key have , if there is a way to do that

if not tell me what to do , should i buy a windows 10 key ?

also same thing for my MS office 2013. i bought a key from ebay and it works but i want to know if mine is legal , if not then i should uninstall MS office 2013 and use MS online right ?

this is the link of MS office i bought , however the link for windows 10 pro is gone beacuse seller no longer have account

zero black, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Error code:0x8007007B while activation of MS-Office Pro Plus 2010

One month ago, I have undergone a virus software attack leading to reset of my pc, all of my files were intact, just applications and features were removed. Then I installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, and now I am getting this notifications regarding activation key. Look at the screenshot below.

Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products? 141xA.png

Then, I entered Product key, it was perfectly accepted and the and the installation process was then completed.
    Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products? mwtPp.png

Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products? jLmQc.png

But, then, when I relaunched the programme, it again asked me for activation Key. However times I enter and make my MS product validated, in the very next time, it always shows me that obnoxious Activation Wizard.

I have seen this discussion, none of the workarounds suggested there, worked for me. I never got an run as administrator option upon right click, which was one of the suggestions stated there.

Also, followed some discussions like this, this and this, but those are different problems.

Just the link of discussion in MS site was reasonable, but that didn't solve my problem.

Any way out?

user606852, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products?

Time to update MS Office

I'm still rocking MS Office 2003 (oh yeah, you're jealous).

I've been starting to make a lot more use of Excel at my job. The work place has (depending on the PC I'm on) has Office 2010 or 2013. I can't really work on things at home since 2003 is, well, way behind in the current capabilities of 2010 or newer.

Does anyone know of a cheap (legal) place to buy (physical or digital) copy of MS Office 2010 or 2013? I mainly make use of Word and Excel, so I don't need anything fancy.

I've come across a couple of sites with cheap keys, but I'm not sure if they're legit; such as:
    http://www.getonlinesoftware.com/
    http://www.microsoftproductkeys.com/

neatfeatguy, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products?

1. Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products? - Similar Threads - www directdeals com

2. buying ms office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buying ms office: if i want to buy ms office and install it on the classic way, that is. directly on windows, and work offline.which package should i buy?and is it possible to install it on 3-4 computers?...
  3. buying ms office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    buying ms office: if i want to buy ms office and install it on the classic way, that is. directly on windows, and work offline.which package should i buy?and is it possible to install it on 3-4 computers?...
  4. Office 2013 Pro Plus

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 Pro Plus: Hello Have Office Professional Plus 2013 xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA130. Am upgrading 7 Home to 10 for family member. So question is how to save existing files (Word, Excel, PPT) to thumb drive prior to upgrade. Any restore tips most appreciated. Am doing this remotely via...
  5. Office 2013 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Support
    Office 2013 Pro Plus: Hello Have Office Professional Plus 2013 xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA130. Am upgrading 7 Home to 10 for family member. So question is how to save existing files (Word, Excel, PPT) to thumb drive prior to upgrade. Any restore tips most appreciated. Am doing this remotely via...
  6. MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus: I recently installed MS Office Pro 2016 mainly so I could use Outlook 2016 as my default email along with Yahoo. However, when I click on anything in a message I get: "Your Organizations Policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more information...
  7. reinstalling MS Office prof plus 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstalling MS Office prof plus 2013: On the last Windows 10 download something got corrupted so I had to reinstall Windows 10 which removed all of my programs. How do I reinstall Office ; I can't find the key (if I had it) and I did not have this PC on my Microsoft account....
  8. MS Office Pro Plus not installing

MS Office Pro Plus not installing: Guys, after doing a clean install of windows 10, I am unable to install ms office pro plus. The error is osppsvc make sure you have sufficient privileges to start system services. Plz help me. Thnx in advance!! 39800
  9. MS Office 2013

MS Office 2013: I have a fully licensed copy of MS office 2013. I have been sent a word.doc attachment on an email and saved it to the HDD, but Word refuses to open it!!!! 52061
  10. MS Office 2013 aps...

MS Office 2013 aps...: This issue has been bothering me for awhile, short description.... Windows 7 and 10 sharing files via workgroup with one gig switched network, using local accounts. Initial opening and MS Office file (.docx, .xlsx, etc.) takes anywhere from 15-25 seconds. Opening another...