Windows 10: Is your AMD PC optimized by U/SI or U/SI don’t know it too?What to do?

Discus and support Is your AMD PC optimized by U/SI or U/SI don’t know it too?What to do? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why are devices after successfully installation of AMD Chipset Software in Device Manager not properly detected or named correctly in comparison with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Delionman, May 19, 2021.

1. Delionman Win User

Is your AMD PC optimized by U/SI or U/SI don’t know it too?What to do?

Why are devices after successfully installation of AMD Chipset Software in Device Manager not properly detected or named correctly in comparison with Intel PC after installation of Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility (see uploaded image)? Installing AMD Chipset Software after clean installed Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise without internet connection and disabling everything possible (Windows Firewall - Doman profile, Private profile, Public profile, real-time protection, controlled folder access, Memory integrity of Core isolation, MS Defender SmartScreen) does not helps. Searching for solution I saw over a hundred YouTube vids, but remarkable is, that so many people with YouTube channels doesnt go deeper into this matter. On YouTube you can see how to build/assembly your own pc, how to perform overclocking of AMD CPU, how to tune motherboard settings, GPU-settings, how to benchmark your PC and everything around, but not about this! Just a few vids shows how to perform installation of AMD Chipset Software, but I dare you to show me the video where same person shows all devices in Device Manager after installation of AMD Chipset Software. How is this even possible? How can they talk about PC optimization and skipping the most important part, or does SI and people who have posted so many YouTube videos don't they know this too? Also, I can't believe that I'm the first one writing about this matter. As I have built my first AMD PC, I would just like to see a list of all devices under System devices section, to satisfy my curiosity, am I wrong or what have somebody done better than me. I just want to know, if that can be done to know what have I do wrong. So, how an AMD user or SI know, that after installed AMD Chipset Software he/she run optimized AMD PC by themselves or SI (System Integrator = PC dealer) as the Intel PC as shown in uploaded image? Can somebody even speak of optimized AMD PC while you in Device Manger still use over 20 Windows generic drivers mostly from 2006? Personally, I dont think so. Even if you have tried websites like IOBit Driver Booster and similar you are mostly misled. They say too much, guarantee too much, you can update limited number of drivers without subscription and if you purchase subscription, I bet that most of devices under System devices section remains the same. Prove me wrong, cause I will like to admit that Im wrong. For example, from similar websites are installed AMD SATA Controller drivers v.1.2.1.402 from 29/03/2015 what is completely wrong. The AMD SATA controller component is not compatible on AMD desktop systems running Window 10 or using AMD Socket AM4 and Socket TR4 chipsets. As stated on AMD website: It may cause stability and performance issues with solid-state drives (SSDs). Because I use multiple M.2 NVMe ssds, this is not best for the performance. Does someone have an answer about this issue or even better, did you check this on your PC and have asked yourself: is this wright? Recently, I wrote it to AMD support, but pursuing to get reply, they do not have an answer to this issue. They advised me to put the CPU in another AMD PC. How stupid, isnt it? How many AMD PCs does AMD support expect anyone can have because I'm not a guy with workspace like some guys on YouTube like JayzTwoCents! (Yeah, just take that PC from corner, which we used in our previous recording! Sure, why not. Dont get me wrong, I like him, a lot, cause we share same experience and dose of mood.) My rig contains just two PCs in identical Fractal Design PC case with same brand PSU, same brand water cooling, next to each other. On AMD PC I use Windows 10 Enterprise (90 day) version 21H1 (build 19043.985). Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER (AMD PC) Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER (INTEL PC) Note: This is not question about setting AMD Ryzen Power Plan, AMD Ryzen Master, or the overclocking. Like Henry David Thoreau said: How can we grow if we don't know what we don't know and always rely on what we know.

:)

Delionman, May 19, 2021
  2. bebsou Win User

SIS

everytime i try to installing a programme it give me the message: Installation of 86.sis not supported?

can u pleas help me in this????

bebsou, May 19, 2021
  3. sis files

Does this problem happen with ALL sis files, or just this particular one? It seems possible that you do have a corrupt sis file. I would try these steps:

1) Reboot the phone and try installing again.

2) Download the sis file again, and before installing, compare the file size to the firs file, and to any size information listed on the web page.

3) Download the file from a different site.

4) If all else fails, test a completely different sis installer.

Hopefully you will find a simple explanation to this problem.

thetao---01, May 19, 2021
  4. illinjah Win User

sis file

Connect your phone with your PC (data cable, bluetooth) and run the sis file using Nokia PC Suite. Is your AMD PC optimized by U/SI or U/SI don’t know it too?What to do? :)

Any further questions? Don´t hesitate in asking, most people here are glad to help. Is your AMD PC optimized by U/SI or U/SI don’t know it too?What to do? ;)

Message Edited by on 29-Nov-2009 09:17 PM

illinjah, May 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Is your AMD PC optimized by U/SI or U/SI don’t know it too?What to do? - Similar Threads - AMD optimized don’t

2. What do u do if it shows this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do u do if it shows this: What do u do if it shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-u-do-if-it-shows-this/ec15d805-8b87-4f8b-9c63-a4282866d892
  3. What do u do if it shows this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do u do if it shows this: What do u do if it shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-u-do-if-it-shows-this/ec15d805-8b87-4f8b-9c63-a4282866d892
  4. What do u do if it shows this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Don’t know what to do.

Don’t know what to do.: PXE-MOF: Exiting PXE ROM. OPERATING SYSTEM NOT FOUND Help get my Toshiba windows 7 working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-what-to-do/d2aedc29-a549-4d2a-add5-4c5f7814630e
  6. U

in Windows 10 Gaming
    U: the card says you should put the flash stick in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/u%E7%9B%98%E6%98%BE%E7%A4%BA%E8%AF%B7%E5%B0%86/c5cbab7b-d3b9-429f-a659-1f745de469e0
  7. U

U: the card says you should put the flash stick in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/u%E7%9B%98%E6%98%BE%E7%A4%BA%E8%AF%B7%E5%B0%86/c5cbab7b-d3b9-429f-a659-1f745de469e0
  8. U

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Resetti PC 1% si blocca

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetti PC 1% si blocca: Il mio pc é un honor magickbook 15 e volevo ripristinarlo solo che nel tentativo mi di é bloccato. Ho provato a fare di tutto se guendo anche tutorial su YouTube. Ma nulla da fare, non posso fare la reinstallazione di windows con il cd perché io non ho il cd di windows ho...
  10. Is anybody know what si this file ~DFD73D964ACBB72CAF2b.TMP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is anybody know what si this file ~DFD73D964ACBB72CAF2b.TMP: Hello, Every time when I rty to update windows, this file showinng ~DFD73D964ACBB72CAF2b.TMP and ~DFFE646A3E7983A160.TMP, and two more files, I didn't have time to Screenshot. Thank you George...