Windows 10: IsArcExtract error, something with isdone.dll file while installing game on win 11

Discus and support IsArcExtract error, something with isdone.dll file while installing game on win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having conflicts while installing a game on my new dell g15 laptop running windows 11 build 21H2, it is showing an IsArcExtract, something with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Saman Jhutty, Dec 9, 2022.

1. IsArcExtract error, something with isdone.dll file while installing game on win 11

I am having conflicts while installing a game on my new dell g15 laptop running windows 11 build 21H2, it is showing an IsArcExtract, something with isdone.dll file. I tried may solutions but nothing seems to work i tried downlading the isdone.dll file from web but when i tired to register it its shows errorplease help!

:)

Saman Jhutty, Dec 9, 2022

2. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

Hello

I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine .

One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. Dll

After that I installed another game and it was installed successfully.

Then I installed a game and the same error happened

I tried everything

Increasing Virtual Memory worked for me for some time but after a couple of days same error happened again

I tried to copy paste the following dll files and it didn't work for me either.

I tried sfc in CMD

I even reinstalled windows and it still wasn't resolved

It only happens when installing big games like GTA 5

Star Wars Battlefront 2 etc

I used Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool find and error in my RAM and there was No error in my RAM.

My previous Operating System was Win 10 and the same error happened but when I updated to Win 11 I thought that the error will be fixed, but it wasn't.

Please someone suggest me a legit solution

IsArcExtract error, something with isdone.dll file while installing game on win 11 [​IMG]

Mohammad Ali Bin Naeem, Dec 9, 2022
  3. Error isdone.dll(IsArcExtract)

Since i updated my hp-pc from windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) I'm not able to install and play games. While installing games it displays the error Isdone.dll(IsArcExtract). And error 0xc000007b while playing direct play games which use to work in windows
    8.1. What are the necessary steps to rectify the problem

PrathameshRaut, Dec 9, 2022
  4. IsArcExtract error, something with isdone.dll file while installing game on win 11

Error isdone.dll(IsArcExtract)

Since i updated my hp-pc from windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) I'm not able to install and play games. While installing games it displays the error Isdone.dll(IsArcExtract). And error 0xc000007b while playing direct
    play games which use to work in windows 8.1. What are the necessary steps to rectify the problem

MilošVasiljević, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

IsArcExtract error, something with isdone.dll file while installing game on win 11

1. IsArcExtract error, something with isdone.dll file while installing game on win 11 - Similar Threads - IsArcExtract error something

2. IsArcExtract error, something with isdone.dll file while installing game on win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IsArcExtract error, something with isdone.dll file while installing game on win 11: I am having conflicts while installing a game on my new dell g15 laptop running windows 11 build 21H2, it is showing an IsArcExtract, something with isdone.dll file. I tried may solutions but nothing seems to work i tried downlading the isdone.dll file from web but when i...
  3. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  4. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  5. ISdone dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISdone dll error: Hello… i downloaded DCS world from fitgirl packs and game is on my c drive but when i install t on d drive it gives isdone dll error when it reached 28.6 %…”error is about the isarcsxtract dll not found”…the game is 252 gb after installation and my d drive has 270gb free...
  6. isdone and unarc error ...cant install game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    isdone and unarc error ...cant install game: [ATTACH] whenever i try to install a game i get this error .. i use windows 10 64bit and it updated to last updates i used dll fixer and still get errors ofr isdone and unarc...
  7. Error While installing dll in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error While installing dll in windows 10: [ATTACH] How Can I fix this problem? https://preview.redd.it/qt6xwm2qp6p41.png?width=399&format=png&auto=webp&s=f9db2db687286ca9f55f2190028bf2a754e4e6cd submitted by /u/PaletteWebdesign [link] [comments]...
  8. Getting Error: isdone.dll(IsARCExtract) While Installing Games And Error: 0xc000007b While...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting Error: isdone.dll(IsARCExtract) While Installing Games And Error: 0xc000007b While...: Since i updated my hp-pc from windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) I'm not able to install and play games. While installing games it displays the error Isdone.dll(IsArcExtract). And error 0xc000007b while playing direct play games which use to work in windows 8.1. What are the...
  9. error isdone.dll(IsARCExtract)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error isdone.dll(IsARCExtract): Since i updated my hp-pc from windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) I'm not able to install and play games. While installing games it displays the error Isdone.dll(IsArcExtract). And error 0xc000007b while playing direct play games which use to work in windows 8.1. What are the...
  10. error isdone.dll(IsARCExtract)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error isdone.dll(IsARCExtract): Since i updated my hp-pc from windows 8.1(x64bit) to 10 (x64bit) I'm not able to install and play games. While installing games it displays the error Isdone.dll(IsArcExtract). And error 0xc000007b while playing direct play games which use to work in windows 8.1. What are the...