Windows 10: Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

Discus and support Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mohammad Ali Bin Naeem, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same error happened I tried everything Increasing Virtual Memory worked for me for some time but after a couple of days same error happened again I tried to copy paste the following dll files and it didn't work for me either. I tried sfc in CMD I even reinstalled windows and it still wasn't resolvedIt only happens when installing b

:)

Mohammad Ali Bin Naeem, Oct 1, 2022
  2. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Oct 1, 2022
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Pedro M Win User

Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

Runtime error while installing game, Windows 10

Hi PatrickDaigle2,

My name is Pedro. I'm an Independent Advisor trying to help.

Give a try to this and let me know how it goes.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/isdone-unarc-dll...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Regards.

Pedro M, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

1. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll - Similar Threads - Isdone Dll Unarc

2. msvcp140.dll and vcrunttime140.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msvcp140.dll and vcrunttime140.dll: i have them installed but its still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-and-vcrunttime140dll/8463dd25-d768-4997-bef5-e917e51625de
  3. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  4. ISdone dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISdone dll error: Hello… i downloaded DCS world from fitgirl packs and game is on my c drive but when i install t on d drive it gives isdone dll error when it reached 28.6 %…”error is about the isarcsxtract dll not found”…the game is 252 gb after installation and my d drive has 270gb free...
  5. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll: Hello, When trying to install Adobe's software the program completes and then says that the installer cant find VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll I followed other instructions to reinstall the latest C++ software to fix this issue, however my installer wont work and says...
  6. isdone and unarc error ...cant install game

isdone and unarc error ...cant install game: [ATTACH] whenever i try to install a game i get this error .. i use windows 10 64bit and it updated to last updates i used dll fixer and still get errors ofr isdone and unarc...
  7. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  8. VCRuntime140.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VCRuntime140.dll: This really triggers me. I can't use most of the programs because i start it or do something and it just says: The code execution cannot proceed because VCRuntime140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. Then another message saying The code...
  9. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  10. VCRUNTIME140.DLL

VCRUNTIME140.DLL: EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN ADOBE OR OUTLOOK AM TOLD VCRUNTIME140.DLL MISSING REINSTALLING MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll/5f580c05-a1cd-4f0a-b9bf-7e173299c383