Windows 10: isdone.dll promblem from install a game.

Discus and support isdone.dll promblem from install a game. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isdonedll-promblem-from-install-a-game/e7c6454c-6265-47d1-ac06-3eed674e95dc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alammirsyah, Apr 22, 2020.

1. isdone.dll promblem from install a game.

how can i fix this?

:)

alammirsyah, Apr 22, 2020

2. Games not working dll missing error

Hi Javan,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which game are you trying to play?

• Were you able to play this game before?

• Have you made any recent changes to the computer?
    This might occur when some of the DLL file is missing from the application.

I suggest you to Uninstall the game and try installing it again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 22, 2020
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Pedro M Win User

isdone.dll promblem from install a game.

Runtime error while installing game, Windows 10

Hi PatrickDaigle2,

My name is Pedro. I'm an Independent Advisor trying to help.

Give a try to this and let me know how it goes.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/isdone-unarc-dll...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Regards.

Pedro M, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

isdone.dll promblem from install a game.

1. isdone.dll promblem from install a game. - Similar Threads - isdone dll promblem

2. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  3. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  4. GPU promblem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU promblem: I cant use my dedicated GPU I already did some steps for it to work but the utilization stays at zero and the integrated GPU is the one I'm using rn, sorry me has bad grammar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-promblem/9ec3fbeb-5d84-406d-99e4-64090d86540f
  5. GPU promblem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU promblem: I cant use my dedicated GPU I already did some steps for it to work but the utilization stays at zero and the integrated GPU is the one I'm using rn, sorry me has bad grammar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-promblem/9ec3fbeb-5d84-406d-99e4-64090d86540f
  6. Xaudio2.7_dll promblem for the cycle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xaudio2.7_dll promblem for the cycle: when I try to launch the cycle has no audio error says failed to initialize audio.This may be an issue with your insstallation of XAudio 2.7,XAudio2 is available in directx end user runtime june 2010 which I have downloaded alot of time.Fix?...
  7. ISdone dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISdone dll error: Hello… i downloaded DCS world from fitgirl packs and game is on my c drive but when i install t on d drive it gives isdone dll error when it reached 28.6 %…”error is about the isarcsxtract dll not found”…the game is 252 gb after installation and my d drive has 270gb free...
  8. isdone and unarc error ...cant install game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    isdone and unarc error ...cant install game: [ATTACH] whenever i try to install a game i get this error .. i use windows 10 64bit and it updated to last updates i used dll fixer and still get errors ofr isdone and unarc...
  9. Windows Hello Promblem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Promblem: When I reset my computer to try and fix the windows hello problem, it just keep on saying that something went wrong. I have an Acer Swift 3 running windows 10. This is what it looks like. [ATTACH]...
  10. promblems after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    promblems after update: after the windows update 1803 system get slow before this upate am used version 10240 .a new local disk ESP(H) is created in pc automatically also not able to open this drive it contains 470 mb..ms office also not working third party application also not working while...