Windows 10: iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio

Discus and support iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day. I have ask your help, with those two software. I have found they are installed but when wanting to remove or uninstall them, I do not find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lahidalgoa, Dec 2, 2016.

1. iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio

Good day. I have ask your help, with those two software.
    I have found they are installed but when wanting to remove or uninstall them, I do not find any on the Programas and Feature, on the Control Panel.

I have some concern cause I have notice these running in the background. I have never uses these programas, nor have need of them.

Is it possible to delete or uninstall theses two software without affecting the performance of Windows 10, and in general of my VAIO Laptop?.

Thank you for your assistance. Looking ofrward to your response.

Luis

:)

lahidalgoa, Dec 2, 2016
  2. BSM89 Win User

Wondershare Studio

I have no idea what this program does, I don't remember it being on my pc as a default program, and it runs upon startup . Will uninstalling it will mess up my computer? What do I use to delete this program? I am running on Windows 10.

Thanks,

Shortstop

BSM89, Dec 2, 2016
  3. Wondershare Studio

It is not required for Windows (any edition/version of the OS)... Remove it if you do not use it.

How to Uninstall Desktop Apps and Windows Apps in Windows 10

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Shenan Stanley, Dec 2, 2016
  4. essenbe Win User

iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio

Check your Browser addons, they may be there.

essenbe, Dec 2, 2016
Thema:

iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio

1. iSkysoft Studio and Wondershare Studio - Similar Threads - iSkysoft Studio Wondershare

2. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  3. OBS Studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OBS Studio: When other people install OBS studio it installs to the program files in there C drive. But when I do it, it is locked away in the Program data. And when I go to my graphics settings and click browse, you cant enter your program data. Basically I'm trying to fix the blacks...
  4. Studio PopUp

in Windows 10 Customization
    Studio PopUp: Has anyone got any idea what this popup is or what generates it? It appears every time I resize a window, it does nothing and disappears when clicked on or any other action is taken...
  5. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio: Hi, BACKGROUND: I am downloading visual studio onto a new PC I've had for a couple of months, I had downloaded VS on a previous PC before. The hard drive of the PC on which I want to download has been corrupted before and I've had couple of issues with the PC before as...
  6. visual studio

visual studio: Is microsft visual studio is safe for my windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio/c2832170-da68-41ff-91ed-fd78c73310ab
  7. android studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    android studio: Hello! I have been interested in app development for a long while and finally got round to doing some research about it. I have looked at a few blogs and tutorials and most use android studio. I have seen on a website that it is malware? I just wanted to check before I...
  8. Iskysoft/Wondershare Filmora9

Iskysoft/Wondershare Filmora9: Hello, I am wanting to know what I would need for a laptop to be able run this software to be able to edit video's from like a facebook live stream. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iskysoftwondershare-filmora9/5f4e6bfa-360d-4321-8d03-ed7eba911277
  9. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...
  10. iskysoft studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iskysoft studio: My computer was very slow to start today, and checking taskmanager I have a listing for 'iskysoft studio'. I don't know what this is and wish to remove it. It is not listed in programs, and when I located the file and tried to delete it, I can't because it says it is in use,...