Windows 10: islam 360

Discus and support islam 360 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; yes i am sure that, i use this sight right away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/islam-360/edc93886-3855-4318-b059-6d8b157cc3d9 Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MuhammadFahad2, May 2, 2020.

1. islam 360

yes i am sure that, i use this sight right away

:)

MuhammadFahad2, May 2, 2020

2. Islamic Organizer or similar application for E66

I have recently bought a new E66 and looking for a software like Islamic organizer f.Earlier i was using Islamic organizer in N95. Tried to install it on E66 but the model is not compatable.Can anybody suggest any other similar application.Thanks

fmalik---01, May 2, 2020
  3. Islamic Organizer

Hi,

you should connect to internet through your phone.

then go to download and update your list.

there is many item like: games,catalogs,islamic organizer & etc.

by the pressing option key and choose download it,you can have download this program and enjoy that.

niusha---01, May 2, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

islam 360

Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, May 2, 2020
Thema:

islam 360

1. islam 360 - Similar Threads - islam 360

2. Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.: I have added and removed a user 3 times and still no email invite was received to make an account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-360-add-user-email-not-received/757b0688-9d0b-4e67-98cf-8296763ba9cf
  3. Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family 360 add user, email not received after multiple tries.: I have added and removed a user 3 times and still no email invite was received to make an account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-360-add-user-email-not-received/757b0688-9d0b-4e67-98cf-8296763ba9cf
  4. My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?: In the morning I had Wi-Fi on my laptop. I went to work & when I got home I didn't have it anymore. I tried updating the laptop, but nothing happened. I don't know what else to do. I'm confused why my laptop lost the Wi-Fi option. Someone please help me. I have to use USB...
  5. My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?

My HP envy 360 laptop had Wi-Fi, but now it doesn't. How can I get it back?: In the morning I had Wi-Fi on my laptop. I went to work & when I got home I didn't have it anymore. I tried updating the laptop, but nothing happened. I don't know what else to do. I'm confused why my laptop lost the Wi-Fi option. Someone please help me. I have to use USB...
  6. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognized it."I've looked all over online for any solutions. I've...
  7. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognized it."I've looked all over online for any solutions. I've...
  8. I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...

I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...: I have an HP elite book 360 and a HP dock. I am receiving power from the dock but it does not detect any of the devices plugged into the dock. I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. A poly headset and 2 monitors plugged into their display ports I have tried both USBC...
  9. WHY CANT I USE WORD "ISLAM"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY CANT I USE WORD "ISLAM": WHY CANT I USE WORD "ISLAM" IN COMMENT SECTION .I TYPED DIFFERENT RELIGIOUS NAME BUT EXCEPT ISLAM WORD THERE IS LIMIT OF HYPOCRYSSY IT IS MY FUNDAMENTAL WRITE TO USE THAT WORD EITHER YOU UPDATE YOUR SOFTWARE OR I M GOING TO REPORT YOU TO INTERNATION* Moved from Community...
  10. WHY CANT I USE WORD "ISLAM"

WHY CANT I USE WORD "ISLAM": WHY CANT I USE WORD "ISLAM" IN COMMENT SECTION .I TYPED DIFFERENT RELIGIOUS NAME BUT EXCEPT ISLAM WORD THERE IS LIMIT OF HYPOCRYSSY IT IS MY FUNDAMENTAL WRITE TO USE THAT WORD EITHER YOU UPDATE YOUR SOFTWARE OR I M GOING TO REPORT YOU TO INTERNATION* Moved from Community...