Windows 10: ISO file corrupted every time. How to create boot USB?

Discus and support ISO file corrupted every time. How to create boot USB? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, Every time I download Win 10 Edu ISO file and try to create a USB Boot disk it says file corrupted. Microsoft doesn't even provide checksum. Even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/b_good_boy, Mar 12, 2020.

1. ISO file corrupted every time. How to create boot USB?

Hi,

Every time I download Win 10 Edu ISO file and try to create a USB Boot disk it says file corrupted. Microsoft doesn't even provide checksum. Even if it did it won't help since the 5.5 GB gets corrupted somewhere while downloading.

I am using Linux to create the ISO file (I can get a hold of a Win 10 machine if it is the only way), any help will be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

submitted by /u/b_good_boy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/b_good_boy, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Niarod Win User

Need help. want to create bootable win7 64bit iso with usb-stick (using 32bit xp)

I suggest you use HP USB Disk Storage Format to make your usb stick bootable like Bogmali said, download here http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=197

Then copy ALL files from the iso to the formatted usb pen, i suggest you open the .iso file with Winrar and extract all files to the usb pen.

Like Mussels said your PC should be set to boot from usb:
    1.On startup press F8 or whatever is the corresponding key on your keyboard for the boot options, or
    2.Enter BIOS (hit Del or F2...), go to Boot Priority and set your usb pen as primary boot device.
    F10 (save and exit),restart, you're good to go.

Niarod, Mar 12, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

4. ISO file corrupted every time. How to create boot USB?

wont boot into ISO file?

how the heck do you boot into an iso file?

did you burn this iso to a cd? or does this iso reside on your hdd. because if its on your hard drive, its not going to work. if you have nero or roxio, just burn the disk image to a cd. don't drag the iso file into the create data disk window, you actually have to select burn disk image.

randomperson21, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

ISO file corrupted every time. How to create boot USB?

1. ISO file corrupted every time. How to create boot USB? - Similar Threads - ISO file corrupted

2. How to create bootable usb installation of windows 8.1 from the iso file ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create bootable usb installation of windows 8.1 from the iso file ?: I downloaded the iso file of windows 8.1 about 4.0 GB size.now i want to create from it a bootable usb. the problem is that the tool is not existing anymore in this link : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56485it's the tool that should make the usb...
  3. How to create bootable usb installation of windows 8.1 from the iso file ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create bootable usb installation of windows 8.1 from the iso file ?: I downloaded the iso file of windows 8.1 about 4.0 GB size.now i want to create from it a bootable usb. the problem is that the tool is not existing anymore in this link : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56485it's the tool that should make the usb...
  4. How to create a ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a ISO file: Ok so I have a few files and now I want to compress them into a .iso file. Does anyone know how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-iso-file/c94b6ba2-c325-42ff-b93c-550eef07fa4b
  5. How to create a ISO file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a ISO file: Ok so I have a few files and now I want to compress them into a .iso file. Does anyone know how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-iso-file/c94b6ba2-c325-42ff-b93c-550eef07fa4b
  6. Can not boot USB created from a Win10_20H2_v2_English_x64.iso

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not boot USB created from a Win10_20H2_v2_English_x64.iso: Can not boot USBcreated from a Win10_20H2_v2_English_x64.iso Info: Make/Mode: Acer Aspire 315-21 Bios: Insyde V1.02 set to UEFI mode SecureBoot disabled CPU: AMD dual core 2.5 ghz RAM: 4 GB HD: SATA Ihave attempted to create a bootable Windows 10 20H2 USB from...
  7. Creating a USB with Windows ISO

Creating a USB with Windows ISO: Need help creating a USB with Win 10 ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-usb-with-windows-iso/e15bd990-5861-4033-9416-05baf524176e
  8. How to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive

How to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive: I want to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive (a bit under 8 GB) I created. I want to do it because it was extremely slow (~2 h) to create the Recovery Drive and I also want to make a backup of the Recovery Drive in case both my C: corrupts and the USB stick...
  9. How to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive: I want to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive (a bit under 8 GB) I created. I want to do it because it was extremely slow (~2 h) to create the Recovery Drive and I also want to make a backup of the Recovery Drive in case both my C: corrupts and the USB stick...
  10. Create a WinPE USB or ISO

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create a WinPE USB or ISO: How to: Create a WinPE USB or ISO [img] Information Windows Preinstallation Environment (WinPE) boot device belongs to every geeks toolbox. A quote from Wikipedia: WinPE was originally intended to be used only as a pre-installation platform for deploying Microsoft...