Windows 10: ISO File Creation

Discus and support ISO File Creation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, is there a way to make an ISO File from some folders?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sushruth_944, Sep 14, 2021.

1. ISO File Creation

Hi, is there a way to make an ISO File from some folders?

:)

Sushruth_944, Sep 14, 2021
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

Optical disc image - Wikipedia

timta2, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

ISO File Creation

Error when mounting ISO files

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand when you are trying to delete/rename/move the ISO files after mounting it you get an error message. It could be possible that the ISO file is mounted and that is the reason you are unable to modify it.

I suggest you to eject the ISO file and then try to modify it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + E, to open
      File Explorer
    2. Click on This PC on the left pane, you will find the mounted ISO file.
    3. Right click on the ISO file and click on Eject. Try modifying the ISO file now.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

ISO File Creation

1. ISO File Creation - Similar Threads - ISO File Creation

2. verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool: HelloHow can I verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool ?Is there a checksum list on microsoft website?thanks for your advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-the-iso-file-downloaded-by-media-creation/fd64da3b-c9e7-490c-96b3-9e9112912fdf
  3. verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool: HelloHow can I verify the ISO file downloaded by media creation tool ?Is there a checksum list on microsoft website?thanks for your advice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verify-the-iso-file-downloaded-by-media-creation/fd64da3b-c9e7-490c-96b3-9e9112912fdf
  4. Is the media creation tool the same as an ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the media creation tool the same as an ISO file: I'm having problems upgrading a win 8.1 laptop to win 10. I've tried doing it directly via the site and I have also tried using a USB installation media creation tool to no avail so I though I would try this ISO thing but it looks like the same thing as the usb media creation...
  5. Is the media creation tool the same as an ISO file

Is the media creation tool the same as an ISO file: I'm having problems upgrading a win 8.1 laptop to win 10. I've tried doing it directly via the site and I have also tried using a USB installation media creation tool to no avail so I though I would try this ISO thing but it looks like the same thing as the usb media creation...
  6. Windows ISO creation not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows ISO creation not working: I have seen other threads with this but still no one has an an anwser that has worked for me. I have used the iso creation a lot of times before and never had this issue. I am getting an error saying my usb needs to be bigger than 8gb my drive is 16gb. It’s also empty so I’m...
  7. Windows ISO creation not working

Windows ISO creation not working: I have seen other threads with this but still no one has an an anwser that has worked for me. I have used the iso creation a lot of times before and never had this issue. I am getting an error saying my usb needs to be bigger than 8gb my drive is 16gb. It’s also empty so I’m...
  8. Windows ISO creation not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. iso media creation tool

iso media creation tool: windows 10 home 64bit 1607 Updated windows 7 home premium 64bit to windows 10 home. Then to windows 10 home 1607. Is the media creation tool the same as 'create system image' in windows 10 home? Can I make an iso installer? Can it be activated with the windows 7 home...
  10. Media Creation Tool or MSDN ISO?

Media Creation Tool or MSDN ISO?: Is there any difference between creating a bootable Windows 10 USB drive with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool and downloading MSDN's Windows 10 ISO to manually create a bootable USB drive with it? 10620