Windows 10: ISO file downloaded, but no product key.

Discus and support ISO file downloaded, but no product key. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I Downloaded a windows 10 64-bit iso file and changed my computer from mac to windows. I try to activate it but I do not know the product key. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidFrankson-Gisbon, Feb 15, 2019.

1. ISO file downloaded, but no product key.

I Downloaded a windows 10 64-bit iso file and changed my computer from mac to windows. I try to activate it but I do not know the product key. I downloaded the iso file from the Microsoft website. in the settings, it says I'm supposed to have a product key, but I never bought windows 10 from anyone. I just downloaded the iso file. Please help!!!

:)

DavidFrankson-Gisbon, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Feb 15, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

4. ISO file downloaded, but no product key.

Are the Windows 10 installation media ISO files get downloaded with inbuilt product key ?

The Media Creation Tool downloads an ISO or creates a bootable copy of Windows 10 installation files. It does not include a product key for activation, but a default product key is used for diagnostics purposes.

You still need to have a genuine product key to activate it.

Step 1:
    How to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:
    How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10

You can then enter your product key after completing setup:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security
    > Activation > Change the product key then enter the new product key then click
    Next to Activate

ISO file downloaded, but no product key. d74370e0-6f3a-4a9e-962b-428c962909bd.png

Andre Da Costa, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

ISO file downloaded, but no product key.

1. ISO file downloaded, but no product key. - Similar Threads - ISO file downloaded

2. Windows 8 Recovery Files/ISO and Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 Recovery Files/ISO and Product Key: I am Trying to install recover and re-install Windows 8 onan older PC...I have no product keyYes,it was purchased from DELL....it's legit,haha}....Ialsoneed the recovery media/ISO reinstaller...The IISO download tool is "No Longer Available " at Microsoft Store....HELP ...In...
  3. Windows 8 Recovery Files/ISO and Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8 Recovery Files/ISO and Product Key: I am Trying to install recover and re-install Windows 8 onan older PC...I have no product keyYes,it was purchased from DELL....it's legit,haha}....Ialsoneed the recovery media/ISO reinstaller...The IISO download tool is "No Longer Available " at Microsoft Store....HELP ...In...
  4. Windows 8.1 ISO Download Product Key Activator txt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 ISO Download Product Key Activator txt: Official ISO image of Windows 8.1 ISO Download edition files for 32/64-bit OS versions, available free direct link download. No media creation tool or Windows 8 product key is necessary - giving you a full version ISO 64 bit image. Windows 8 Crack users can upgrade to Windows...
  5. Windows 8.1 ISO Download Product Key Activator txt

Windows 8.1 ISO Download Product Key Activator txt: Official ISO image of Windows 8.1 ISO Download edition files for 32/64-bit OS versions, available free direct link download. No media creation tool or Windows 8 product key is necessary - giving you a full version ISO 64 bit image. Windows 8 Crack users can upgrade to Windows...
  6. Windows 10 Product Key and ISO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Product Key and ISO: Hy I have purchased Windows 10 Key from Microsoft, I am not able to find the product key and ISO for downloading. Need assistance for that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-product-key-and-iso/48d2501c-391b-4d14-9a90-1530bf2513b6
  7. Windows 10 Product Key and ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Product Key and ISO: Hy I have purchased Windows 10 Key from Microsoft, I am not able to find the product key and ISO for downloading. Need assistance for that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-product-key-and-iso/48d2501c-391b-4d14-9a90-1530bf2513b6
  8. Windows 10 Product Key and ISO

9. iso file download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iso file download: hi! i have been stuck on bsod and i’m pretty sure the only available option is for me to download the iso file for windows. is there any possible way i could download it on my phone or ipad because i don’t have any other computers i could borrow or anything?...
  10. download windows 7 iso without product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download windows 7 iso without product key: how can i download windows 7 without product key , beacuse i don't have .. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-windows-7-iso-without-product-key/5ee71ae9-3c94-43f1-af8d-a1fdab6e56db