Windows 10: iso file

Discus and support iso file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can i download win MEDIA TOOL to an ISO file then to a USB if so how do i put it in a USB Thank you TIMMY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Apr 11, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

iso file

can i download win MEDIA TOOL to an ISO file then to a USB if so how do i put it in a USB

Thank you

TIMMY

:)

timmaddox, Apr 11, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image

timta2, Apr 11, 2019
  4. iso file

Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

Have you copied all the files from the ISO to the flash drive? I can't see that step.

After step 10. (after formatting and making it the active partition)

Copy files from the ISO to flash drive.

Open CMD as administrator.

navigate to the flash drive, lets call it drive Z and type in the following commands.
    Z:
    cd boot
    bootsect.exe /nt60 z:
    exit

Then try again.

slyfox2151, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

iso file

1. iso file - Similar Threads - iso file

2. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...: I'm attempting to create an ISO file to install windows on a new PC build and I'm using the Windows media creator. After selecting ISO not USB and selecting the drive I have with nearly 300GB of free space that I double checked was actually cleaned disk space it keeps saying...
  3. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...: I'm attempting to create an ISO file to install windows on a new PC build and I'm using the Windows media creator. After selecting ISO not USB and selecting the drive I have with nearly 300GB of free space that I double checked was actually cleaned disk space it keeps saying...
  4. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...: i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me an error the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running...
  6. i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...

i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...: i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me an error the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running...
  7. I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own: In the past, I've installed the Windows 10 ISO file from the official website without any trouble and did so multiple times in order to then use BootCamp and make disc partitions. But now, every time I try to access it and request to install it this error message appears: We...
  8. I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own: In the past, I've installed the Windows 10 ISO file from the official website without any trouble and did so multiple times in order to then use BootCamp and make disc partitions. But now, every time I try to access it and request to install it this error message appears: We...
  9. I can't install Windows 10 ISO file on my Mac or in literally any other device I own

10. Windows 10x ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10x ISO file: I need the Windows 10x ISO file for VMwareCan you help me?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10x-iso-file/fee04998-e170-4922-beec-37cc76966ce0