Windows 10: ISO File

Discus and support ISO File in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Can I copy and paste ISO File to USB? And will that make it bootable USB, Because I am using Chromebook to make a bootable USB for my Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Windows Category - All, Sep 6, 2020.

1. ISO File

Hello, Can I copy and paste ISO File to USB? And will that make it bootable USB, Because I am using Chromebook to make a bootable USB for my Windows 10 home.

Thank you, stay safe.

:)

Windows Category - All, Sep 6, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

ISO image - Wikipedia

timta2, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

ISO File

Error when mounting ISO files

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand when you are trying to delete/rename/move the ISO files after mounting it you get an error message. It could be possible that the ISO file is mounted and that is the reason you are unable to modify it.

I suggest you to eject the ISO file and then try to modify it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + E, to open
      File Explorer
    2. Click on This PC on the left pane, you will find the mounted ISO file.
    3. Right click on the ISO file and click on Eject. Try modifying the ISO file now.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

ISO File

1. ISO File - Similar Threads - ISO File

2. ISO File Creation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ISO File Creation: Hi, is there a way to make an ISO File from some folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iso-file-creation/e57a4732-adcb-41ae-a49d-54c2c4218eff
  3. Unable to locate Windows 10 ISO file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to locate Windows 10 ISO file: Hi guys,So I downloaded windows 10 iso file for flash USB drive last night using windows media creation tool. When it was about 90 Percent I slept off. This morning the file isn't in my downloaded folder but I see that 8 GB has been used on my C Drive. Can you tell me where...
  4. Clear space in c drive when downloading iso file for other pc

Clear space in c drive when downloading iso file for other pc: I have downloaded and created iso file for windows 10 installation to use it on other pc for windows 10 installation.But during this downloading, my c drive c drive of pc which is used for downloading windows for other pc... I have saved .iso file on D drive and later deleted...
  5. using the same iso file in more than a computers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    using the same iso file in more than a computers: is it legal to use the same windows iso file in other computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-the-same-iso-file-in-more-than-a-computers/63094127-e316-4572-846f-aedbf2779aba
  6. Windows 10 iso file stops downloading when it's 300-500 mb

Windows 10 iso file stops downloading when it's 300-500 mb: I tried to download the Windows 10 iso file from Microsoft's site to my Macbook for to Bootcamp my Mac but the installation of the file stops when it's 300-500 MB and says it's a network problem even though I tried on different internet connections even with my phone's...
  7. Can't find ISO file for Surface 3 64GB Windows ISO image download when downloading to mac...

Can't find ISO file for Surface 3 64GB Windows ISO image download when downloading to mac...: I don't know if the file type is unrecognizable by my 2012 Macbook Air or if the actual download from the website just doesn't contain it but I do not see a specific file with the iso suffix. Any advice is appreciated....
  8. How to Download Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO File

in Windows 10 News
    How to Download Windows 11 Insider Preview ISO File: [ATTACH]In an event in June, Microsoft teased the latest version of Windows OS – Windows 11. Following that, Microsoft released the Windows 11 Insider Preview build through the Windows Insider Preview Program. Microsoft has not yet released any Windows 11 ISO – but in this...
  9. PC RESPONDING SO SLOW AFTER DOING INSTALLATION UPDATE WITH ISO FILE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC RESPONDING SO SLOW AFTER DOING INSTALLATION UPDATE WITH ISO FILE: So I did this thing I saw from youtube because everytime I reset pc it says no changes were made and so I watch this vid it told me to download an iso file and then i mounted it then i head over to command and run as administrator after that I typed it notepad and then...
  10. i cant install setup for windows 10 iso because corrupted system files true

i cant install setup for windows 10 iso because corrupted system files true: i cant install setup for windows 10 iso because corrupted system files true https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-setup-for-windows-10-iso-because/2854735b-42fe-4c7e-87cb-f6b2622aca7e