Windows 10: ISO files unmounted automatically on every restart of operating system.

Discus and support ISO files unmounted automatically on every restart of operating system. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Operating system: Windows 10 LTSC 1809 Hello, I want to install an application for that I have only ISO media format. So I mounted it on virtual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RishabhBhardwaj2, Aug 12, 2020.

1. ISO files unmounted automatically on every restart of operating system.

Operating system: Windows 10 LTSC 1809

Hello,

I want to install an application for that I have only ISO media format. So I mounted it on virtual drive format e.g. on F drive in between of installation it ask for restart the system, once I do that the mounted ISO media gets un-mount automatically and the application could not perform the complete installation and always says "Insert the drive again" result in installation failure.

Workaround I have performed but it did not work,

a System clean boot

b Disable antivirus.

Note: It happens not only with a single application, happens with all the mounted ISO files.

Please help me in this regard.

BR

Rishabh

:)

RishabhBhardwaj2, Aug 12, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

ISO image - Wikipedia

timta2, Aug 12, 2020
  4. ISO files unmounted automatically on every restart of operating system.

System restarts automatically?????HELP!!!!!

Turn off Windows Automatic Restarts so you can see what type of BSOD the system is popping.

eidairaman1, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

ISO files unmounted automatically on every restart of operating system.

1. ISO files unmounted automatically on every restart of operating system. - Similar Threads - ISO files unmounted

2. i am not able to install operating system on my laptop it automatically restarts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i am not able to install operating system on my laptop it automatically restarts: i am not able to install any operating system on my laptop it automatically restartsI've tried Installing windows 10 or 11 I even tried installing linux onto the laptop but no useWhen I Choose my USB stick as boot device my laptop automatically shuts down I've been trying to...
  3. i am not able to install operating system on my laptop it automatically restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to install operating system on my laptop it automatically restarts: i am not able to install any operating system on my laptop it automatically restartsI've tried Installing windows 10 or 11 I even tried installing linux onto the laptop but no useWhen I Choose my USB stick as boot device my laptop automatically shuts down I've been trying to...
  4. i am not able to install operating system on my laptop it automatically restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Restart Looping on "Choose an operating system"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restart Looping on "Choose an operating system": I tried to restart my computer a day or 2 ago and it got stuck on 82%. I restarted it and it kept bringing me to "Choose an operating system". I have tried to choose both options and nothing, I've also went into trouble shoot options and tried all of those, but now even my...
  6. These iso file arent unmounting.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    These iso file arent unmounting.: https://youtu.be/nzP1SP8GO2E is the video might be stuck in processing, dont know how to fix that because thats on youtubes side https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/these-iso-file-arent-unmounting/2ab2510e-0b40-4c26-bcbd-96259535634a
  7. system Keeps restart automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system Keeps restart automatically: hello dears, i seeking your assistance according to the below screenshots[ATTACH][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/system-keeps-restart-automatically/808e5746-9cb4-4874-ad54-7e3eaa3e2c30
  8. Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Restart Every 2 Minutes: Hi All, About 5 days ago I received a BSOD but I cannot remember what it was for (It may have been a Power State Failure). I would get the BSOD and then the computer would restart. I uninstalled the latest Microsoft Update (I believe it was a Security update). BSOD...
  9. Howto mount an ISO file automatically?

in Windows 10 Support
    Howto mount an ISO file automatically?: Magic ISO was removed when I updated to Windows 10 (though I had to clean up afterwards). One thing I found very useful with MagicISO was the ability to have several ISO files that were always mounted, but it appears that I can't RMB on an ISO file and tell Windows 10 to...
  10. Mount or Unmount ISO and IMG file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Mount or Unmount ISO and IMG file in Windows 10: How to: Mount or Unmount ISO and IMG file in Windows 10 How to Mount or Unmount ISO and IMG Files in Windows 10 [img] Information An ISO or IMG file, also called a disc image, is a single file that’s a copy of an entire data CD or DVD. When you mount an .ISO or...