Windows 10: ISO Files Won't Mount

Discus and support ISO Files Won't Mount in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I've been having trouble with opening/mounting ISO files. These problems didn't happen before and have never happened before, so you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cowabunghole, Jul 11, 2019.

1. ISO Files Won't Mount

ISO Files Won't Mount 78633f5c-480f-4454-b9c6-5b19a12510d2?upload=true.png
    Hello,

I've been having trouble with opening/mounting ISO files. These problems didn't happen before and have never happened before, so you can imagine my bewilderment. I click on the ISO files and my computer appears to be processing it, since I get the hour glass next to my cursor. After that, my computer does nothing. When I try to rename/delete/move the ISO files I get the error attached below. This creates a nuisance and is beyond annoying. I know it's not the specific ISO file, since it worked perfectly before and the same problem is having with multiple different ISO files. Please someone help!? Thanks.

:)

Cowabunghole, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Error mounting .ISO files in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues mounting ISO files on your Windows 10 Home computer. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried mounting the ISO files on another computer?
    • Have you tried copying the ISO file to your desktop and mount it from there?
    • Do you have a CD/DVD drive installed on your computer?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Error mounting .ISO files in Windows 10

Hi there

I'm having problems mounting .iso files in Windows 10 Home 64-bit since I re-installed Windows on my new replacement hard drive.

Every time I tried to do this the computer hangs for a while, then the following message appears:

"Sorry, there was a problem mounting the file".

I've tried 3rd party mounting software and I also have no success in mounting .iso files - I have also tried numerous different .iso files and still it is not possible.

Any suggestions?

TheLastBowlOfSoup, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

ISO Files Won't Mount

mount an ISO at boot?

Did you see this list of pages?
    mount .iso from command prompt at DuckDuckGo
    I haven't tried doing it yet but looks like it may be possible.

Berton, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

ISO Files Won't Mount

1. ISO Files Won't Mount - Similar Threads - ISO Files Won't

2. Can't mount ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't mount ISO file: After upgrading from Window 10 64 to Windows 11 I can't mount ISO files. I have mount options in Explorer and after choosing it Windows Explorer stops responding. That is the situation with all ISO files, even with those ones, downloaded with Windows 10 on the same notebook...
  3. Can't mount ISO file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't mount ISO file: After upgrading from Window 10 64 to Windows 11 I can't mount ISO files. I have mount options in Explorer and after choosing it Windows Explorer stops responding. That is the situation with all ISO files, even with those ones, downloaded with Windows 10 on the same notebook...
  4. Problem mounting the iso file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem mounting the iso file: I am having two virtual machines, server 1 and server-db.I have copied an sql iso file from server1 to server db. But when i try to install sql on db server, it is giving me an error “sorry, there was a problem mounting the file”.I have copied the iso file through UNC...
  5. Problem mounting the iso file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem mounting the iso file: I am having two virtual machines, server 1 and server-db.I have copied an sql iso file from server1 to server db. But when i try to install sql on db server, it is giving me an error “sorry, there was a problem mounting the file”.I have copied the iso file through UNC...
  6. Problem mounting the iso file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Iso file mounting

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Iso file mounting: I want to know if you can delete the ISO File right after you mount it, does it keep mounted? Because I am having low space in my driver and I want to install this app, but the size is bigger than my available space so that's why. 144282
  8. .ISO file is not mounting in windows 10

.ISO file is not mounting in windows 10: I downloaded a game file which happened to be .ISO file and i could not mount it and because of that i can't install it in my computer. i thought it was a corrupted file i downloaded but i tried mounting another game which i had installed already but could not mount it either...
  9. Mounting ISO file

Mounting ISO file: I just recently updated from windows 7 to windows 10 I use ISO files regularly and need to get this fixed. I am unable to mount any iso files or even run and iso mounting software. I keep reading that all i have to do is select the file and i should be given the option either...
  10. Howto mount an ISO file automatically?

in Windows 10 Support
    Howto mount an ISO file automatically?: Magic ISO was removed when I updated to Windows 10 (though I had to clean up afterwards). One thing I found very useful with MagicISO was the ability to have several ISO files that were always mounted, but it appears that I can't RMB on an ISO file and tell Windows 10 to...