Windows 10: ISO TO USB

Discus and support ISO TO USB in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to burn my iso file to usb but i don't have admin rights anyone who knows pls answer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JayPatel_161, Feb 11, 2021.

1. ISO TO USB

I want to burn my iso file to usb but i don't have admin rights anyone who knows pls answer.

:)

JayPatel_161, Feb 11, 2021

2. Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

you can use pendrive with win too. in step 1 you have to select "custom iso"(or "other" cant remember how exactly it was dubed) and point win .iso file. i've used it for my install usb stick and it works fine.

ne6togadno, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

I am trying to install win7 from a USB. I set the USB to be first boot and it finds it, but wont install the iso.

I have tried ...

However when I get to bootsect it does not do anything .. says it is not a recognized internal command ...

Is there something I am missing? I even tried just loading the iso on the USB and booting, but did not work either

Is there an easier way?

copenhagen69, Feb 11, 2021
  4. ISO TO USB

Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

Tried the first program, but it fails .. not sure yet why but troubleshooting that ...

The pendrive seems to be only for linux? although seems very useful i dont think it will help me with this. Keeping it for future linux installs though

hmmm if I already have the iso, do I just throw that in the usb drive?

ok looking into this as well...

copenhagen69, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

ISO TO USB

1. ISO TO USB - Similar Threads - ISO USB

2. Cannot Update Windows 10, Have Tried ISO and Booting from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Update Windows 10, Have Tried ISO and Booting from USB: Hello,I'm currently on Windows 10 version 1909 and have been trying to update to version 22H2. I cannot update to Windows 11 because PC Health Check says my processor, AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, is not supported for Windows 11. I've tried several attempts to solve...
  3. Cannot Update Windows 10, Have Tried ISO and Booting from USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Update Windows 10, Have Tried ISO and Booting from USB: Hello,I'm currently on Windows 10 version 1909 and have been trying to update to version 22H2. I cannot update to Windows 11 because PC Health Check says my processor, AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, is not supported for Windows 11. I've tried several attempts to solve...
  4. Cannot Update Windows 10, Have Tried ISO and Booting from USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb: please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-need-help-to-download-a-windows-10-iso-am/0e7de794-a671-4da3-ae16-1b2ce119f5e5
  6. please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb

please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb: please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-need-help-to-download-a-windows-10-iso-am/0e7de794-a671-4da3-ae16-1b2ce119f5e5
  7. please i need help to download a windows 10 ISO, am trying to make a bootable usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Trying to create a bootable Windows 11 ISO drive on a new USB with 64 GB capacity. When...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to create a bootable Windows 11 ISO drive on a new USB with 64 GB capacity. When...: Trying to create a bootable Windows 11 ISO drive on a new USB with 64 GB capacity. When running the create media tool, get to "Download Now" but nothing happens -- no error messages - nothing...
  9. Trying to create a bootable Windows 11 ISO drive on a new USB with 64 GB capacity. When...

Trying to create a bootable Windows 11 ISO drive on a new USB with 64 GB capacity. When...: Trying to create a bootable Windows 11 ISO drive on a new USB with 64 GB capacity. When running the create media tool, get to "Download Now" but nothing happens -- no error messages - nothing...
  10. ISO files in data USB

ISO files in data USB: Basically I put a Chinese Windows XP ISO in my USB my USB has no install files for my virtual machines so that it won't fill up my computer space and I'm kinda scared that if I boot my computer it will run Windows XP....