Windows 10: ISO

Discus and support ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build 18298_rs.prerelease. 181205-1436.. Do I need to download an ISO file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kathi Sullivan, Dec 11, 2018.

1. ISO

I am running Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Evaluation copy.

Build 18298_rs.prerelease. 181205-1436.. Do I need to download an ISO file?

:)

Kathi Sullivan, Dec 11, 2018

2. Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Dec 12, 2018
  3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_image

timta2, Dec 12, 2018
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

ISO

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

Thema:

ISO

1. ISO - Similar Threads - ISO

2. What's the Best Bootable Flashdrive or External Disk to Bootable .ISO App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the Best Bootable Flashdrive or External Disk to Bootable .ISO App?: Hello Windows friends. For example you made on your flashdrive or external drive using YUMi or Rufus, bootable flashdrive wherein you have customize tools and installer if you use YUMI for example, to sake time you wan to convert that flashdrive or external drive to a...
  3. What's the Best Bootable Flashdrive or External Disk to Bootable .ISO App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the Best Bootable Flashdrive or External Disk to Bootable .ISO App?: Hello Windows friends. For example you made on your flashdrive or external drive using YUMi or Rufus, bootable flashdrive wherein you have customize tools and installer if you use YUMI for example, to sake time you wan to convert that flashdrive or external drive to a...
  4. Windows 8 or Windows 7 ISO and licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 or Windows 7 ISO and licensing: I need to set up a VM for some medical software that requires either Windows 7 or Windows 8. I've got a couple questions that I have not been able to find answers for.Where can I get an official and safe ISO for either?Is a license still required under the EULA? I see that...
  5. Windows 8 or Windows 7 ISO and licensing

Windows 8 or Windows 7 ISO and licensing: I need to set up a VM for some medical software that requires either Windows 7 or Windows 8. I've got a couple questions that I have not been able to find answers for.Where can I get an official and safe ISO for either?Is a license still required under the EULA? I see that...
  6. Will installing Windows via ISO file completely delete my previous system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will installing Windows via ISO file completely delete my previous system?: Right now I have an unofficial, terribly shaky Windows with many wrongs. It was installed on my PC in the service centreas it happens in my country. I need to delete this garbage from my PC and install an official one. Why via ISO file and not USB? I cannot install Windows...
  7. Will installing Windows via ISO file completely delete my previous system?

Will installing Windows via ISO file completely delete my previous system?: Right now I have an unofficial, terribly shaky Windows with many wrongs. It was installed on my PC in the service centreas it happens in my country. I need to delete this garbage from my PC and install an official one. Why via ISO file and not USB? I cannot install Windows...
  8. Will installing Windows via ISO file completely delete my previous system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows To Go rufus: ISO Image Scan Failure

Windows To Go rufus: ISO Image Scan Failure: Hey y'all, Im trying to get Windows To Go on an SD card. I need Windows To Go, because I want to install Windows on a Steam Deck and it windows doesn't recognize the sdcard as a disk I could install windows on but thats a rabbit hole on its own. For some reason, during the...
  10. Windows To Go rufus: ISO Image Scan Failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows To Go rufus: ISO Image Scan Failure: Hey y'all, Im trying to get Windows To Go on an SD card. I need Windows To Go, because I want to install Windows on a Steam Deck and it windows doesn't recognize the sdcard as a disk I could install windows on but thats a rabbit hole on its own. For some reason, during the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone iso