Windows 10: Isolation is Safer

Discus and support Isolation is Safer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 21H2 will isolate 3rd party drivers. This allows the OS to be isolated, or sandboxed, away from the rest of the third-party drivers, and the primary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Drew1903, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Isolation is Safer

21H2 will isolate 3rd party drivers. This allows the OS to be isolated, or sandboxed, away from the rest of the third-party drivers, and the primary benefit is security.

Cheers,
    Drew
    Isolation is Safer 7935c21a-7d1b-46d3-aed2-8bc7b5143b87?upload=true.png

:)

Drew1903, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Fourstaff Win User

Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Airider Win User
    why do 2 Local Disks get isolated?

This HP has a new SSD. I just now found this and wonder if it is stupids and/or dangerous to try <

"How to delete EFI partition with Diskpart

Step 1. Hit "Windows Key + R to open the run dialogue box, enter "diskpart" and click "OK" to open a black command prompt window.
    Step 2. Type "list disk" to display all the disks of your computer. Type "select disk n" to identify which disk you need to work with. Here n stands for the disk letter.
    Step 3. Type "list partition" to display all the volumes on the hard drive. Type "select partition n" to identify which partition you want to remove. Here n stands for the volume letter.
    Step 4. Type "delete partition override" to remove the EFI partition. Finally, type "exit" to close the windows when you receive the message says, DiskPart successfully deleted the selected partition"

just for a better understanding, but not wanting to complete it, I took these steps >

Isolation is Safer [​IMG]

in this context >

Isolation is Safer [​IMG]

so C: should be using 70GB I assume (461- 391)

Am sure my lack of expert knowledge is showing!

Airider, Apr 7, 2021
  4. mroofie Win User

Isolation is Safer

Getting Alien Isolation (tips for survival)

hmm a thread about alien isolation never seen it my bad :/

mroofie, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Isolation is Safer

1. Isolation is Safer - Similar Threads - Isolation Safer

2. I cannot access "Core Isolation" screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access "Core Isolation" screen.: I searched for Core Isolation, and it gets found, but I am not allowed to view or change it.Hopefully, I attached three screenshots. The first on appeared to upload. The second and third ones showed upload errors. After I post this, I'll review the online version and, if...
  3. I cannot access "Core Isolation" screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access "Core Isolation" screen.: I searched for Core Isolation, and it gets found, but I am not allowed to view or change it.Hopefully, I attached three screenshots. The first on appeared to upload. The second and third ones showed upload errors. After I post this, I'll review the online version and, if...
  4. Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly: Hello,I have noticed that sometimes on my PC sounds got freeze for 1second and then go back to normal. I have opened the to check whats going on and got results liek this:OpisŚcieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeSygnatura problemuNazwa...
  5. Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly

Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly: Hello,I have noticed that sometimes on my PC sounds got freeze for 1second and then go back to normal. I have opened the to check whats going on and got results liek this:OpisŚcieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeSygnatura problemuNazwa...
  6. Memory Isolation / BSOD

Memory Isolation / BSOD: Hi friends. I'm having Memory Integrity issues on a fresh Windows 11 install. No issues for the first day or so, then the issue appeared out of nowhere today. When I try to turn Memory Integrity on, I get a blue screen on restart. Here's my minidump. Can you please advise on...
  7. Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys: I got this error when trying to enable core isolation and ive looked for this driver in cmd, device manager, and autoruns but it doesn't appear anywhere, so I don't know what to do....
  8. Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys

Core isolation not possible because of xusb21.sys: I got this error when trying to enable core isolation and ive looked for this driver in cmd, device manager, and autoruns but it doesn't appear anywhere, so I don't know what to do....
  9. Core isolation and memory integrity

Core isolation and memory integrity: I tried enabling the "Core isolation memory integrity". During restarting for enabling this option, the screen displayed "Something didn't go as planned. no need to worry - undoing changes. Please keep your computer on". The boot menu was stuck in that loop for nearly two...
  10. Core isolation and memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation and memory integrity: I tried enabling the "Core isolation memory integrity". During restarting for enabling this option, the screen displayed "Something didn't go as planned. no need to worry - undoing changes. Please keep your computer on". The boot menu was stuck in that loop for nearly two...