Windows 10: isPostback_RC_Pendingupdates

Discus and support isPostback_RC_Pendingupdates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Hoping someone can help what is this? isPostback_RC_Pendingupdates isPostback:False. Is there a way I can fix this? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KerrieLewis, Jul 14, 2019.

1. isPostback_RC_Pendingupdates

Hi Hoping someone can help what is this?

isPostback_RC_Pendingupdates

isPostback:False.

Is there a way I can fix this?

Thank you

:)

KerrieLewis, Jul 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Fails To Update

Control Panel - Troubleshooting Fix nor a Complete Reset remedies the following :

-Windows Update Database Error

-Windows Update Component Damaged/Corrupted

-IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates - False

*Only a Realtek driver and the Malicious Software Removal Tool succeed.

Joseph Aaron, Jul 14, 2019
  3. lucymira Win User
    Task Host Windows preventing shutdown and Windows Update does not complete downloads or installations

[table][tr][td]IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]IsPostback: False[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td]IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]IsPostback: True[/td][/tr][/table]

Task Host Window (THW) prevents shutdown. I've used update troubleshooter and it says a restart is required. But I'm kept in the same loop with THW. The updates that [/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4483232)

2018-12 Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4471331)

Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4462930)

2018-09 Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4090007)

All above 'waiting download'

Qualcomm - Bluetooth - 5/16/2018 12:00:00 AM - 10.0.0.709 - awaiting install

2018-07 Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4023814) - Downloading - 0%

2018-08 Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4295110) - Awaiting download

2018-05 Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4134661) - Awaiting download

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 3/12/2018 12:00:00 AM - 23.20.806.4608 - Awaiting install

Also, please don't ask me to look for InstallServices because I have and it's not in the list.

I don't know how to progress download or install other than running Windows Update which I have done several times but it keeps me in this loop.

[table][tr][td]Service Status[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182.[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][/table]

[table][tr][td]Collection information[/td][/tr][tr]Computer Name: [td]DESKTOP-EBBBS3H[/td][/tr][tr]Windows Version:[td]10.0[/td][/tr][tr]Architecture:[td]x64[/td][/tr][/table]

lucymira, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Danni513 Win User

Windows Mail app stopped working

I'm using Windows 10 version 1809. For antivirus right now I have an old introductory version of McAfee Security Plan Plus, which asked me to sign up for payment yesterday, which I did not do, plus I have the Windows Security active, which is why I haven't
    done anything with McAfee.

I ran the first tool and it said "Windows Store cache and licenses may be corrupt. Resetting Windows Store will resolve cache and license issues and restart Windows Store, would you like to reset now?". So I selected "Reset and open Windows Store" and it
    ran. When complete it said "Windows Store cache may be damaged" and Fixed. Detection details said my pc name, Windows ver 10.0, architecture x64 and current date and time. I then closed the troubleshooter.

The second one I ran with administrator permissions and it didn't identify the problem. However, under that Detection details is said, IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates > IsPostback: False, and Service Status > Problem with BITS service : The requested service
    has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. I then closed it.

Does that help at all? I tried the Mail app, which now shows one under Recently added and two in the list alphabetically.

Danni513, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates

2. ispostback FALSE

3. ispostback_rc_pending updates false

4. ispostback_rc_pendingupdates fix,
  5. ispostback_rc_pendingupdates IsPostback: False,
  6. ispostback_rc_pendingupdatesispostback: false,
  7. how to fix ispostback_rc_pendingupdates,
  8. ispostback rc pending updates,