Windows 10: ISSE

Discus and support ISSE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; THE SPEKER IS NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/isse/7eaf891c-497a-40b7-ae86-5b61a79b36a2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HASHMIVADALIWALA, Sep 15, 2021.

1. ISSE

THE SPEKER IS NOT WORKING

:)

HASHMIVADALIWALA, Sep 15, 2021

2. installing .iss files

i have the setup for a game dishonored.There no installer for it but an iss file and path is -H:\Dishonored\install_script.iss

How to install with cmd, and is there a direct program to install or run iss files .Pls respond soon. ISSE :) ISSE :) ISSE :)

p.s. I am not a tech expert and can only understand how to download programs,follow step by step procedures and use cmd only if you tell me exactly what to type in cmd.Contact me for system details

i use windows 10 (creators update) 64 bit

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DivyanshDabral, Sep 15, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    installing .iss files

Try this:

• Go to the folder that contains the .iss file
    • Press Shift and right click on a blank area in that folder
    • Choose 'Open Command Prompt Here' or 'Open Powershell Here'
    • Run this command (replace c:\OutputLocation with the location you want the installer created):
    • setup -r -f1c:\OutputLocation\install_script.iss

DaveM121, Sep 15, 2021
  4. ISSE

ISS photo timelapse

This composite photo made from five images shows the International Space Station crossing the sun’s face on Sept. 6, 2015. The images were captured from Shenandoah National Park in Virginia.

ISSE [​IMG]

The ISS is currently staffed by nine space fliers. But three of them — cosmonaut Gennady Padalka, Denmark's Andreas Mogensen and Kazakhstan's Aidyn Aimbetov — will come back to Earth Saturday (Sept. 12), returning the orbiting lab to its normal complement of six crewmembers.

ISSE [​IMG]

Facts about the International Space Station
    • The ISS solar array surface area could cover the U.S. Senate Chamber three times over.
    • ISS has an internal pressurized volume of 33,023 cubic feet, or equal that of a Boeing 747.
    • The solar array wingspan (240 feet / 73 meters) is longer than that of a Boeing 777 200/300 model, which is 212 feet (64.6 m).
    • Fifty-two computers control the systems on the ISS.
    • More than 115 space flights were conducted on five different types of launch vehicles over the course of the station’s construction.
    • The ISS is almost four times as large as the Russian space station Mir, and about five times as large as the U.S. Skylab.
    • Some 3.3 million lines of software code on the ground supports 1.8 million lines of flight software code.
    • About 8 miles (12.8 km) of wire connects the electrical power system.
    • In the International Space Station’s U.S. segment alone, 1.5 million lines of flight software code run on 44 computers communicating via 100 data networks transferring 400,000 signals (e.g. pressure or temperature measurements, valve positions, etc.).
    • Main U.S. control computers have 1.5 gigabytes of total main hard drive storage in the U.S. segment. Modern PCs have about 500-gigabyte hard drives.
    • The entire 55-foot robot arm assembly is capable of lifting 220,000 lbs., which is the weight of a space shuttle orbiter.
    • The 75 to 90 kilowatts of power for the ISS is supplied by an acre of solar panels.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

ISSE

1. ISSE - Similar Threads - ISSE

2. Isse with my micosoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isse with my micosoft store: I am unable to access my dolby audio or i am not ale to instal my dolby audio and i havesupport of dolby audio but their is some issue i cant istall my dolby audio from store...
  3. Isse with my micosoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isse with my micosoft store: I am unable to access my dolby audio or i am not ale to instal my dolby audio and i havesupport of dolby audio but their is some issue i cant istall my dolby audio from store...
  4. HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: After the recent Windows update I got the problem of 4 yellow driver entries for the HID PCI mindriver for ISS. All drivers are updated. The error message shown is HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILUREI found some articles from other users who had the same...
  5. HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: After the recent Windows update I got the problem of 4 yellow driver entries for the HID PCI mindriver for ISS. All drivers are updated. The error message shown is HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILUREI found some articles from other users who had the same...
  6. HID PCI minidriver for ISS - STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

7. Remove Wall Earth Moon ISS Solar System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Wall Earth Moon ISS Solar System: Ios 17 release Date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-wall-earth-moon-iss-solar-system/e05a11bf-2a95-4f08-8b81-7adddcadd587
  8. Remove Wall Earth Moon ISS Solar System

Remove Wall Earth Moon ISS Solar System: Ios 17 release Date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-wall-earth-moon-iss-solar-system/e05a11bf-2a95-4f08-8b81-7adddcadd587
  9. Unavailable Earth Moon Solar System ISS Road Highway All Category Building Places

Unavailable Earth Moon Solar System ISS Road Highway All Category Building Places: Utfhidukfid7ufrduuiiutfsfd6urkrhifdr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unavailable-earth-moon-solar-system-iss-road/1dc98ed1-e53b-4be5-9443-d8cbc56c9fff
  10. MS Windows 11 Home single language version 22H2. the ISS service cannot start, the system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Windows 11 Home single language version 22H2. the ISS service cannot start, the system...: Hi,I bough ASUS ZenBook with AMD Ryzen5 found the IIS Service cannot start. The system show "cannot start service W3SVC on computer" I call to Microsoft Thailand and got info that Thailand have not in deep technical support and give me contact to the Global Call center.Please...