Windows 10: issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account.

Discus and support issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Actually , I already make verification with my old mobile number that associated with my account past year ago but now I change my mobile number.Today... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jine Bunya, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:22 AM.

1. issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account.

Actually , I already make verification with my old mobile number that associated with my account past year ago but now I change my mobile number.Today I have done verification with my new phone number and succeed ; however, why my old mobile number still appear on my profile page as screen that I will show and I can not find where can I delete it.

issue about changing mobile numbers  associated with my Microsoft account. 57914369-5178-4c62-b6ff-be649abcc4a0?upload=true.png

issue about changing mobile numbers  associated with my Microsoft account. 5e2b7b79-8052-4c83-aafe-a8eb23bac00b?upload=true.png

issue about changing mobile numbers  associated with my Microsoft account. 01ab2e55-db29-4af7-8345-27697d3e810a?upload=true.jpg

:)

2. How to change phone number associated with a microsoft account

Hi,

Phone number is one of your security info, which is only used to verify your identity if you're accessing sensitive personal information or if we detect a problem with your account.
    To change the phone number associated with your Microsoft account, we recommend to follow the steps below:

• First, go to the
      Security basics
      page and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Select Update info.
    • Select Add security info. then follow the instructions to enter your email or phone number.
    • We'll send a security code to that new email or phone number. Enter that security code, and press
      Next. Your new security info will appear in you list.

Check this
    link
    for Security info & security codes.

Let us know if you need more help.

Marvelos Reg, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:25 AM
  3. How to change phone number associated with a microsoft account

Hi,

You can change the phone number associated with your Microsoft account by going to the Security basics page. Please see
    Add security info in the link, Security info & security codes for the steps.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

4. issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account.

How to change phone number associated with a microsoft account

Hi Vanessa regarding this post I need to use my phone number to change my phone number my last two numbers are the same that the Mc account has but when I go and type the last four digits its no good, I've tried use near digit typos in the numbpad but still,
    is there anything I can do to change my phone number in any other way so i'll be enabled to actually authenticate with my phone

Ramiro ManuelEstevez, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:25 AM
Thema:

issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account.

1. issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - issue changing mobile

2. How to change the phone number in Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the phone number in Microsoft account?: Help me to change the phone number in Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-phone-number-in-microsoft/65a2affa-6350-4435-afb8-c3e88352ddae
  3. Microsoft Account issue on my cellphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Account issue on my cellphone: Each time I try to use my phone, I get a message that says there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. I have done everything, updated security and everything suggested. What should I do?...
  4. Windows 10: Change microsoft account associated with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10: Change microsoft account associated with product key: Hi there, I recently purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed. My nephew run the intial setup and linked the windows 10 product key to his microsoft account. Now I need to link the same product key to my microsoft account so that I can use the features through...
  5. Microsoft Account Contact number is incorrect, and I cannot change it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Contact number is incorrect, and I cannot change it: When I log onto my Microsoft account, Your Info, Contact Info, the number is one I have never seen before. If I go onto the Security it has my correct mobile. Why aren't these linked? And how can I edit the incorrect one?...
  6. change local account username associated with a microsoft account?

change local account username associated with a microsoft account?: My first name is "Mathew". On all my windows 10 devices, I prefer to login using my microsoft account. (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) On all of these devices, the default local user name is always "mathe", missing the "w". My home directory is...
  7. How to change the e-mail associated with my Microsoft account on my laptop.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to change the e-mail associated with my Microsoft account on my laptop.: My girlfriend logged into her OneDrive account on my laptop and now when I go to my account in the settings, it shows her e-mail under my name. How do I switch it back to my own e-mail??...
  8. about microsoft account

about microsoft account: hello , my name is Alan siby. I m using windows 10 in my system. there was a problem occurred in my Microsoft account . so I had signed into my account there was a verification about account so I wanted to check my mail, but I cant check my mails . there was no...
  9. Change Windows' username associated with a Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change Windows' username associated with a Microsoft account: Hello, I have some trouble to solve a misspelled username in Windows 10. I am referring to the username used for the user's home folder. This username seems to be recorded somewhere in your Microsoft account but I am not able to find a way to edit it. It is automatically...
  10. Change the Microsoft account associated with a logon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change the Microsoft account associated with a logon?: So we setup a MS account for my daughter, using her email address, but accidentally put in my birthdate so it got created as an adult account. This means I can't add the account to my "Family" so I can setup parental controls. According to Microsoft, there is no way to change...