Windows 10: issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account.

Discus and support issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Actually , I already make verification with my old mobile number that associated with my account past year ago but now I change my mobile number.Today... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jine Bunya, Apr 15, 2019.

1. issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account.

Actually , I already make verification with my old mobile number that associated with my account past year ago but now I change my mobile number.Today I have done verification with my new phone number and succeed ; however, why my old mobile number still appear on my profile page as screen that I will show and I can not find where can I delete it.

issue about changing mobile numbers  associated with my Microsoft account. 57914369-5178-4c62-b6ff-be649abcc4a0?upload=true.png

issue about changing mobile numbers  associated with my Microsoft account. 5e2b7b79-8052-4c83-aafe-a8eb23bac00b?upload=true.png

issue about changing mobile numbers  associated with my Microsoft account. 01ab2e55-db29-4af7-8345-27697d3e810a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jine Bunya, Apr 15, 2019

2. How to change phone number associated with a microsoft account

Hi,

Phone number is one of your security info, which is only used to verify your identity if you're accessing sensitive personal information or if we detect a problem with your account.
    To change the phone number associated with your Microsoft account, we recommend to follow the steps below:

• First, go to the
      Security basics
      page and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Select Update info.
    • Select Add security info. then follow the instructions to enter your email or phone number.
    • We'll send a security code to that new email or phone number. Enter that security code, and press
      Next. Your new security info will appear in you list.

Check this
    link
    for Security info & security codes.

Let us know if you need more help.

Marvelos Reg, Apr 15, 2019
  3. How to change phone number associated with a microsoft account

Hi,

You can change the phone number associated with your Microsoft account by going to the Security basics page. Please see
    Add security info in the link, Security info & security codes for the steps.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 15, 2019
  4. issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account.

How to change phone number associated with a microsoft account

Hi Vanessa regarding this post I need to use my phone number to change my phone number my last two numbers are the same that the Mc account has but when I go and type the last four digits its no good, I've tried use near digit typos in the numbpad but still,
    is there anything I can do to change my phone number in any other way so i'll be enabled to actually authenticate with my phone

Ramiro ManuelEstevez, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account.

1. issue about changing mobile numbers associated with my Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - issue changing mobile

2. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, and my mobil number and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, and my mobil number and...: Hey, I wanted to play a game with my friend, but when I tried logging into my Microsoft account, it said it didn't exist. So, I checked my email and saw that someone changed my email and phone number from my own email to this **** idiots email *** Email address is removed for...
  3. My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, and my mobil number and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, hackers changed email address, and my mobil number and...: Hey, I wanted to play a game with my friend, but when I tried logging into my Microsoft account, it said it didn't exist. So, I checked my email and saw that someone changed my email and phone number from my own email to this **** idiots email *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Forgot phone number associate with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot phone number associate with Microsoft Account: I wanna login my email microsoft, but i forget my phone number, so i dont get verification code. So i wanna change my number phone now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-phone-number-associate-with-microsoft/9222dd94-629c-4721-8b92-3e6f7066bc04
  5. Forgot phone number associate with Microsoft Account

Forgot phone number associate with Microsoft Account: I wanna login my email microsoft, but i forget my phone number, so i dont get verification code. So i wanna change my number phone now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-phone-number-associate-with-microsoft/9222dd94-629c-4721-8b92-3e6f7066bc04
  6. How do I change my phone number associated with my Microsoft account security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my phone number associated with my Microsoft account security?: I have a new number and I want my old number removed, but there is no Edit or options to do that where my old number is in my Secuity options. Everything I have checked about it still does not tell me how to edit. There is no edit or remove unless I completely remove my email...
  7. I can't change the phone number associated with my Microsoft account. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change the phone number associated with my Microsoft account. Why?: I signed up with Microsoft years ago, and for some reason I can't change the phone number on my account. This prevents me from changing the sign-in information associated with my account. I don't have the same phone number I did when I signed up a long time ago. Getting in...
  8. I can't change the phone number associated with my Microsoft account. Why?

I can't change the phone number associated with my Microsoft account. Why?: I signed up with Microsoft years ago, and for some reason I can't change the phone number on my account. This prevents me from changing the sign-in information associated with my account. I don't have the same phone number I did when I signed up a long time ago. Getting in...
  9. HOW CAN I CHANGE MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT?

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW CAN I CHANGE MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT?: HEY GUYS AS YOU ALL KNOW THIS IS OP_ARITRA FROM THIS SIDE........... I AM FACING SOME PROBLEM THAT I WANT TO CHANGE MY REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER IN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT................. PLEASE GUYS HELP MEEE....
  10. How can i change my mobile number for Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can i change my mobile number for Microsoft account.: I want to change my mobile number as the current number is not my personal number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-mobile-number-for-microsoft/75ee7294-a5d0-4934-b67d-d4d2769e0534"