Windows 10: Issue after clean installing windows 10

Discus and support Issue after clean installing windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last night I cleaned install my laptop. I downloaded the windows media creation tool and created an ISO file for windows 10. I then installed it on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Justine ReynoldQuiroga, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Issue after clean installing windows 10

Last night I cleaned install my laptop. I downloaded the windows media creation tool and created an ISO file for windows 10. I then installed it on my laptop, everything worked smoothly. But when I open my laptop, there are multiples issues that I encountered. First, my laptop cannot connect to the internet, I cannot launch any applications and cannot see any apps on my start button. My laptop also became so laggy. Please help. I've made sure that my laptop is compatible with the ISO file that I created.

:)

Justine ReynoldQuiroga, Jul 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 clean install issues

I have the well known to the webs 'Start Menu Not working / Slow opening apps from taskbar' like you in RS3 aka Fall Creators update,
    Even after CLEAN windows install...and there is no permanent fix out there, until M$ fix it.
    So i have clean install RS2 Iso and block the updates so RS3 dont install to my system.
    Im waiting for RS4 to be released hopefully fixes all those issues...but i doubt, they only thing they do is adding more and more bloatware.

Proof of my problem:

Start Menu Not Working in Windows 10 [Solved] - Driver Easy
    Start Menu does not open or Start Button not working in Windows 10
    Fix Windows 10 Menu Not Working - Easy Steps - The Windows Plus

All those articles are fresth from January 2018, mind you all those ''FIXES'' dont work.

Video from 2015, until now the problems still exist:

LocoDiceGR, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Issue after clean installing windows 10

Windows 10 clean install issues

When Windows 10 first came out I had no issues. Then the Creator update came out and I had problems and went back to the regular Windows 10 version until the Creator update was running fine.

Stupid me I formatted my USB stick that had a proper working creators update.. now I'm kind of screwed! All I have is the original OEM disk West Originals window 10 on it.. so if I end up not finding a fix for these issues how is this going to work. I mean if I install off the disc Windows 10 the original and going through Windows updates is it going to install the Creator and then after that the fall Creator update?

I'm not one for installing a patch over a patch over a patch if you know what I mean.. that's the only reason why I downloaded the latest fall creator version just so I had a non parched operating system.

I had the impression the fall update was final and more or less out of public beta testing January 22nd or the 28th if I can remember exactly which.

fullinfusion, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Issue after clean installing windows 10

1. Issue after clean installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - Issue clean installing

2. Issues after Clean installing windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues after Clean installing windows 11: Hey there!I'm having some trouble with my new HP Pavilion Gaming 15-dk2075 laptop Intel i7 11th gen, Nvidia RTX, NVMe2. I bought it last year, and it came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Soon enough, I updated it to Windows 11 without any problems. However, at the end of last...
  3. Issues after Clean installing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues after Clean installing windows 11: Hey there!I'm having some trouble with my new HP Pavilion Gaming 15-dk2075 laptop Intel i7 11th gen, Nvidia RTX, NVMe2. I bought it last year, and it came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Soon enough, I updated it to Windows 11 without any problems. However, at the end of last...
  4. Clean Windows 10 install issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean Windows 10 install issues: Hello all, I just finished my first PC build: https://newegg.io/056075b As a professional software engineer, I thought for sure that installing the operating system would be the easiest part of the build for me. However, I have spent nearly 20 unbelievably frustrating hours...
  5. Clean Windows 10 installation issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Windows 10 installation issues.: I am attempting to do a reformat and clean install booting fromW10 USB. When its all done and Windows is ready I still have my old desktop wallpaper and a bunch of desktop files showing. I have gone through the process twice and used the Custom installation option and...
  6. Continued issues after clean installing Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continued issues after clean installing Windows: I've had issue with my computer completely freezing after an update 4-6 weeks ago. I can work on it fine for a while then it will randomly freeze or just completely turn off. Sometimes when I plug in a USB device it will freeze as well, but mostly it is very random. I bought...
  7. Issues NOT booting after a clean Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues NOT booting after a clean Windows 10 install: Hi, My system lost it's functionality, hanging in different applications etc. So I decided to 'reset' this failed twice, once with keep files and once with remove everything. As I could still use the system I downloaded the MCT and created on a USB, so far no issues. Boot...
  8. Audio noise issues after clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio noise issues after clean install of Windows 10: I was using Open Broadcaster Software to live stream, and since my mic has always had issues with noise (cheap mic on headset), I decided to try out a plugin for OBS called Microphone DSP, which claimed it would remove noise in real time and had auto-gain features. It worked,...
  9. issues with clean install on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    issues with clean install on windows 10 pro: I just did a clean install of windows 10 pro to hopefully help fix some of the issues ive been having with windows 10. unfortunately im still having the same issues. issues 1: When i'm using windows 10 and viewing folders with many icons such as pictures of videos the...
  10. A lot of issues after a clean install

in Windows 10 Support
    A lot of issues after a clean install: Hey guys, I did a clean install of 10240 this weekend and at first I had a problem: It was only seeing 9.97GB of RAM out of 12 but I can live with that. But now some programs take over 10 minutes to start and the file explorer stops working when I try to left click on...