Windows 10: Issue after Memory management diagnostic

Discus and support Issue after Memory management diagnostic in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I ran a windows memory diagnostic as per advice I read on another community post, due to getting the blue screen with an error message about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by amys4, Jun 10, 2021.

1. amys4 Win User

Issue after Memory management diagnostic

Hello,I ran a windows memory diagnostic as per advice I read on another community post, due to getting the blue screen with an error message about memory twice in the space of a month. After running the diagnostic, my laptop Dell Inspiron 15 restarted itself but now none of my programs are working and the diagnostic results are not showing up. I can't access my control panel or task manager, every time I try it opens my files instead; I can open google chrome but nothing loads. It's also not always acknowledging when I click on things. I've tried a force restart as well, also to no conclusi

:)

amys4, Jun 10, 2021

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Windows 10 upgrade memory management error

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

I suggest you to run Memory Diagnostic tool and check if it helps.

Memory Diagnostic tool is used to detect the possible memory problems.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Memory Diagnostic in the search area in the task bar and select
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Select Restart now and check for problem.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to refer to the link below.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you

JuzarAli1709, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Issue after Memory management diagnostic

Memory diagnostic test results not found

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This is very unusual that you are unable to find the results for Memory Diagnostic test.

Usually, when the memory diagnostic is complete the results will be stored under Event Viewer. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to access Event Viewer logs for Memory Diagnostic.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type eventvwr and hit enter.
    3. Now expand Windows Logs and click on
      System.

You can use the filter or the find option in Event Viewer to check for specific logs. You can try the steps mentioned below to filter memory diagnostic results in Event Viewer.

1. Right click on System and click on
      Find.
    2. Now type Memory Diagnostic results and click on
      Find Next

This should pull up the results for Memory Diagnostic that you have ran.

Let us know if there are any concerns, we will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Issue after Memory management diagnostic

1. Issue after Memory management diagnostic - Similar Threads - Issue Memory management

2. Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic: Windows Memory diagnosticThe test is completed and repeated again and again and I can’t end it, even I turn off my pc it shows me test of memory diagnostic again,,,,, there is no stuck.How can I exit? Please help...
  3. Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic: Windows Memory diagnosticThe test is completed and repeated again and again and I can’t end it, even I turn off my pc it shows me test of memory diagnostic again,,,,, there is no stuck.How can I exit? Please help...
  4. Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Memory Diagnostic test, been having memory management BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Memory Diagnostic test, been having memory management BSOD: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-MemoryDiagnostics-Results" Guid="{5f92bc59-248f-4111-86a9-e393e12c6139}" /> <EventID>1102</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  6. Windows Memory Diagnostic test, been having memory management BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Memory Diagnostic test, been having memory management BSOD: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-MemoryDiagnostics-Results" Guid="{5f92bc59-248f-4111-86a9-e393e12c6139}" /> <EventID>1102</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  7. Windows Memory Diagnostic test, been having memory management BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Memory Diagnostic failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic failure: Good dayI am running Windows 8.1. Yesterday the computer all of a sudden slowed down to an unusable speed. I managed to start the memory diagnostic test as per suggestions on other forums. This has caused the computer to go into a nonstop loop of searching for a problem and...
  9. Memory Management Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Management Issue: I'm having multiple blue screen issue. It happens whenever i play game. Such as memory management issue, unexpected store exception error and 2 more I don't remember the report. Can someone help me how to resolve this issue? I'm on window 10 Pro. Your help would be much...
  10. Memory Diagnostic after BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Diagnostic after BSOD: I recently got a BSOD Blue Screen Of Death, I wasn't that scared, because it just happened once. However I just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong, so I searched for the reason and it leaded me to ntoskrnl.exe and after some research I found that it is managing my memory...