Windows 10: [ISSUE] Apps defocusing/minimizing randomly.

Discus and support [ISSUE] Apps defocusing/minimizing randomly. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I've had this problem for a while, either chrome defocuses and I have to click to focus back or either my full-screen game minimizes. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iScorpionic, Jan 21, 2021.

1. [ISSUE] Apps defocusing/minimizing randomly.

So, I've had this problem for a while, either chrome defocuses and I have to click to focus back or either my full-screen game minimizes. I've tried virus scanning, WDefender and malware bytes, many "fixes" like changing settings and stuff, none worked.

submitted by /u/iScorpionic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iScorpionic, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Gino Des Win User

Films & TV app randomly minimizes around every 10-15 minutes

Hello,

You might be experiencing this issue because of corrupted files related to the Movies & TV app. Additionally, a background program or process might be causing the Movies & TV app to minimize randomly. To troubleshoot this issue, we recommend that you

run the troubleshooter for Windows App
    s. This tool finds and fixes common errors with apps on your computer.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you repair or reset the Movies & TV app. This will fix any corruptions related to the app. Here's how:

• Click Start, and click on the gear icon to open the Settings
      app.
    • Click on System, and select Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Look for the Movies & TV app, select it, and click on Advanced options.
    • Click on the Repair or Reset button.

To rule out any software conflicts, let's perform a clean boot. When you start your computer in a clean boot state, it starts by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This troubleshooting method is designed to isolate if this issue
    is caused by a startup program or service. For steps on how to perform a clean boot, you can refer to the following link:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

After you have finished troubleshooting, you may refer to the Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting section to reset the computer to start normally.

Let us know the results so we can assist you further.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Gino Des, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Applications Randomly Minimizing.

Hi,

There are several factors that may have caused the games to crash when you are playing them on your PC. It is possible that the graphics card is outdated or there is a malware or virus that causes the game files to corrupt. To properly isolate your concern,
    please provide us the following information:

• Does the issue occur to all the games and apps installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried to update the graphics card drivers on your PC?

In the meantime, you may click on this link for the steps to perform
    a clean boot. This process will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10.

Loraine Mon, Jan 21, 2021
  4. [ISSUE] Apps defocusing/minimizing randomly.

Games minimizing and apps closing randomly.

Since my last update, approx. 19 March 2018, my games keep minimizing and some applications close randomly.

Please advise.

AndrewMercury, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

[ISSUE] Apps defocusing/minimizing randomly.

1. [ISSUE] Apps defocusing/minimizing randomly. - Similar Threads - ISSUE Apps defocusing

2. Windows 11 randomly and frequently minimizes windows in all apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 randomly and frequently minimizes windows in all apps: Over the past week, I am having the extremely frustrating experience of frequent and random minimizing of all the regular apps I use for work MS Word, MS ppt, Google Chrome. It is especially bad for apps I am viewing on my second monitor but it also happen on my laptop screen...
  3. Windows 11 randomly and frequently minimizes windows in all apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 randomly and frequently minimizes windows in all apps: Over the past week, I am having the extremely frustrating experience of frequent and random minimizing of all the regular apps I use for work MS Word, MS ppt, Google Chrome. It is especially bad for apps I am viewing on my second monitor but it also happen on my laptop screen...
  4. All UWP apps minimize randomly without any input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All UWP apps minimize randomly without any input: as the title, all of my universal app such as settings, mails calendar etc. minimize themself after I open them, I can't use any of them, it started randomly this morning, the last night was functioning regularly without any issue This is the problem submitted by...
  5. Minimizing apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minimizing apps: This just started...no updates, changes, etc. When I minimize any app Windows 10, it closes completely. Nothing on the task bar. I have to restart it to get back to it. What have I missed, done or not done?? Thanks for your help!...
  6. Minimizing Apps

Minimizing Apps: Is there a way for me to force apps to minimize to the tray when I click on the x ? submitted by /u/jhj0604 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwl9eq/minimizing_apps/
  7. Minimize issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minimize issues: windows 10 . When I minimize my edge browser page It restarts the page to the default. the other apps work fine and don't restart. this happens whenever I use the right hand corner minimize button....
  8. Games randomly minimizing

Games randomly minimizing: Recently, over the past week, games randomly minimize to desktop. I added a custom resolution and think it may be causing issues somehow, even though it should only effect the games that use that resolution. I have gamemode turned off, and im not sure what to do. Any advice...
  9. Random Minimizes in Full Screen

Random Minimizes in Full Screen: Hi guys, In the last week i've been through random minimizes while in full screen (Movies,Clips,Games Etc.) I tried checking for malware, there wasn't any malware. I also tried to format my pc, still same issue. Anyone knows a solution? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ofeku1...
  10. Games minimizing at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games minimizing at random: Hello. I have an issue that while playing any game in full screen it minimizes without crashing (most of the time). I have seen several posts in various places about this after googling it but i have not found a solution to the problem. Most of them suggest disabling an...