Windows 10: Issue at sign in option page and unable to change the password

Discus and support Issue at sign in option page and unable to change the password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; In my laptop in setting under sign in option a message is keep showing that "some of thse setteing are hiden or maneged by your oraganization" however... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SwatantraPratap Singh, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Issue at sign in option page and unable to change the password

In my laptop in setting under sign in option a message is keep showing that "some of thse setteing are hiden or maneged by your oraganization" however i am the owner of my PC. I am not able to change pasword of my PC. I tried everythig including reset my PC 2 Times but same issue apear everytime, so please guide me how ho solve this issue. My Window 10 is home edition 64 bit.

:)

SwatantraPratap Singh, Sep 2, 2021

2. Unable to change system sign-in password on Windows 10

HI Jonne,

As you are unable to change the password on your device, provide us additional information to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to change the password?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue if any?
    • Are you trying to change password for Microsoft account while signing to the device?

If you are referring to changing the password for Microsoft account, I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

How do I change my password?

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 2, 2021
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 2, 2021
  4. Oriana.G Win User

Issue at sign in option page and unable to change the password

unable to deactivate Windows log-on password

Hi HearaldPenkert,

I suggest trying with this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Change sign-in options.
    • Choose the sign-in option you'd like to use, and then follow the instructions.

If you're using a local account with a password, you can delete the password to sign in without one. Try this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Sign-in options.
    • Under Password, tap or click Change.
    • Verify the current password for your local account.
    • Leave the New password, Reenter password, and Password hint fields blank, tap or click Next, and then tap or click Finish.
    I hope it will solve your issue.

Bye

Oriana.G, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

Issue at sign in option page and unable to change the password

1. Issue at sign in option page and unable to change the password - Similar Threads - Issue sign option

2. Sign-in options is a empty page!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in options is a empty page!: On Users on the Windows Settings page Sign-in options is loading but no options is a blank page.Please helpBest regards,Stefan TUDOR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-options-is-a-empty-page/75c91c6b-f2b9-4640-8c79-637e23270a7f
  3. Unable to change the Require sign-in option

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to change the Require sign-in option: My Sign-in options in Settings/Accounts is as below:The Require sign-in dropdown is set to Every Time and I am unable to change it. How can I change it?I am using Windows 10 Pro. Is there a security policy somewhere overriding this?...
  4. Sign in Password for recovery options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sign in Password for recovery options: I need to run Startup repair to check a problem but I can't remember my password that it asks for. Running latest update for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-password-for-recovery-options/ef37657a-1e3b-4e21-abaf-488a335e6b1b
  5. No option to sign in with password

No option to sign in with password: Hi ALl, I only get the options to sign in to my laptop are fingerprint scanner and the pin. the option for entering the password used to come but doesnt come any more. any help?...
  6. Password sign-in option not showing

Password sign-in option not showing: Hi, To troubleshoot my system, I re-installed Windows 10 Pro and was asked to enter a PIN when Windows restarted mandatory step. I did that; however, I had never used a PIN to sign into my system before. I don't like the fact that PIN became the default and recommended....
  7. Changing the password at sign-in

Changing the password at sign-in: How do I reset/change my password at the very first page after I turn on the computer? As the only user of my computer, there is only one account. I have checked using help and found that I do not have a "local user and Group" listing in "Computer Management." Could there...
  8. Windows SIGN-IN issues: Changing Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows SIGN-IN issues: Changing Password: I've attempted to do this THREE times over the last three days and I get the same message! I want to CHANGE my password for Windows Sign-In. I've gone to Settings>Accounts>Sign-in options>Password>Change...when prompted I.. Entered my Windows PIN for verification......
  9. No Password Prompt on Sign in page

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No Password Prompt on Sign in page: Hello,For last 2-3 days when I turn on my desktop, it is bypassing my Macrium Reflect / Win 10 Boot option screen and opens to the std win 10 splash screen and just sits there? There is no sign-in on the screen? Only thing in the bottom RH corner is the network symbol. No...
  10. Sign-in options change

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-in options change: I originally set W10 to open with out using my Microsoft account. I set it so I did not need a password when starting the PC. For some reason, I now have to enter my Microsoft account password in order to sign in. This has been since the most recent update. What gives? 56348