Windows 10: Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones.

Discus and support Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pair of JLabs Wireless Bluetooth headphones (click link to see the exact type of headphones) that connect to my cellphone just fine...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexandriaS, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones.

I have a pair of JLabs Wireless Bluetooth headphones (click link to see the exact type of headphones) that connect to my cellphone just fine... however I just purchased a new laptop which happens to have Bluetooth capabilities. I was excited to try and connect my JLabs headphones to my new laptop however, I cannot get my headphones to pop up in the Device list. My headphones are turned on ready to be paired and I get nothing.

I open the Bluetooth Settings and click on "Add Bluetooth & other devices"

Issue connecting  JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones. f82defb9-c81f-424b-a50a-bbd1e82f4490?upload=true.jpg

And then I get this screen that pops up with three options - "Bluetooth," "Wireless Display," and "Everything else."

Issue connecting  JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones. b4a1218d-b483-47c4-ba7e-6031ce163fb8?upload=true.jpg

It doesn't matter if I try with "Bluetooth" or "Everything Else" (It's not a wireless display so clearly that is not the one to use... however I did try it and it didn't find my headphones either).... But no matter what I do, this is the screen I get and NO OPTIONS pop up below.... I did turn on the Bluetooth on my cellphone to test it and my cellphone did pop up in the options... but I get a big fat zippo from my headphones.

Issue connecting  JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones. de7b52fc-b9ae-494f-8267-4369ef3b8e8f?upload=true.jpg

Soooo..... I dunno why it's not working...

***Modified title from: Trying to Connect JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones but it cannot find the device***

:)

AlexandriaS, Mar 17, 2019

2. Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Mar 17, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 17, 2019
  4. JoeShades Win User

Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones.

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones.

1. Issue connecting JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones. - Similar Threads - Issue connecting JLabs

2. wireless Jlab headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless Jlab headphone: I have a wireless Jlab headphone. It dosen't have a microphone. when windows 11 bluetooth finds it, it connects as voice instead of audio.. I have to remove the voice, and retry bluetooth and it finds the audio. the problem is I have to do this everytime I reboot my machine....
  3. wireless Jlab headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless Jlab headphone: I have a wireless Jlab headphone. It dosen't have a microphone. when windows 11 bluetooth finds it, it connects as voice instead of audio.. I have to remove the voice, and retry bluetooth and it finds the audio. the problem is I have to do this everytime I reboot my machine....
  4. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  5. Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Connection Problem: Hi. I recently installed a pair of Wireless Sony Headphones and have been trying to connect them to my Lenovo laptop which is running Windows 10. They connect just fine on my Android phone however am having trouble connecting on laptop. When I go into pairing mode, the device...
  6. Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connecting Bluetooth JLab Go Air wireless earbuds leads me to blue screen of death: When I connected my bluetooth jlab go air wireless earbuds to my windows 10 pc, i was brought to the blue screen of death and its a never ending loop of turning off pc -> blue screen of death. And yes, i have unplugged the pc and monitor. And i dont feel like factory reseting...
  7. Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Wireless Headphones over BlueTooth: Hello, I'm unable to connect headphones via Bluetooth. I have went into bluetooth connect device etc no joy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-wireless-headphones-over-bluetooth/08f1bfd9-04ee-49d6-a5ba-3698dce13a93
  8. Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth: So, I am wanting a pair of Wireless Headphones. I saw a pair from Wal-Mart earlier. I know Windows 10 supports Bluetooth. Is there any special driver, or something that I would need to install that would allow me to connect the headphones to Bluetooth to Windows 10? I don't...
  9. Bluetooth headphones connect issue

Bluetooth headphones connect issue: Hello, I'm having some struggles with connecting my PXC 550 to my laptop which has Windows 10 x64 installed. I've tried to reinstall the Bluetooth drivers, trying once again to connect them but still doesn't work. [ATTACH] When I'm trying to connect the headphones to...
  10. Trying to Connect JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones but it cannot find the device.

Trying to Connect JLabs Wireless/Bluetooth Headphones but it cannot find the device.: I have a pair of JLabs Wireless Bluetooth headphones (click link to see the exact type of headphones) that connect to my cellphone just fine... however I just purchased a new laptop which happens to have Bluetooth capabilities. I was excited to try and connect my JLabs...