Windows 10: Issue connecting switch pro controller to PC via USB to USB-C cable

Discus and support Issue connecting switch pro controller to PC via USB to USB-C cable in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I try to connect my switch pro controller to my pc, my pc detects the controller, but the controller won’t stay connected for more than 10 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mrbag314, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Issue connecting switch pro controller to PC via USB to USB-C cable

When I try to connect my switch pro controller to my pc, my pc detects the controller, but the controller won’t stay connected for more than 10 seconds before it turns off. Usually the controller turns off a few seconds after it connects to my pc. Does anyone know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Mrbag314
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mrbag314, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Issue connecting switch pro controller to PC via USB to USB-C cable

1. Issue connecting switch pro controller to PC via USB to USB-C cable - Similar Threads - Issue connecting switch

2. BSOD after plugging in Xbox Controller via a USB C Cable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after plugging in Xbox Controller via a USB C Cable.: Hello, so i was just plugging in my Xbox Controller via a USB C cable when an error BSOD named DEVICE\_POWER\_STATE\_FAILURE popped up. It didn't happen instantly but could this be related to the Xbox Controller or a faulty cable? I never saw this error before in my...
  3. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  4. my phone not connected to pc via usb cable

my phone not connected to pc via usb cable: my phone not connected to pc via usb cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-not-connected-to-pc-via-usb-cable/739b060c-9bbc-4171-826b-f21629c6afdf
  5. Xbox one Controller wont connect to Pc via USB cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one Controller wont connect to Pc via USB cable: Hi, so i have an xbox one controller, and ive been using usb to play with my pc, but just recently it just stopped working for some reason. The controller recieves power but when i press and hold the xbox button it continues to idle, and not stay static. The drivers have been...
  6. Xbox one Controller wont connect to Pc via USB cable

Xbox one Controller wont connect to Pc via USB cable: Hi, so i have an xbox one controller, and ive been using usb to play with my pc, but just recently it just stopped working for some reason. The controller recieves power but when i press and hold the xbox button it continues to idle, and not stay static. The drivers have been...
  7. Xbox one Controller wont connect to Pc via USB cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Xbox Controller not connecting to PC via USB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller not connecting to PC via USB.: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  9. Xbox controller not connecting to pc via usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller not connecting to pc via usb: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  10. Connecting windows tablet to pc via usb cable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting windows tablet to pc via usb cable?: It is annoying that you can connect android tablets to a pc using standard usb cables to allow fast file transfer but you cannot connect a windows tablet in same way. Indeed connecting via standard usb cables can fry the usb ports or even cause a fire. I can transfer by...