Windows 10: Issue connecting to Xbox Live Party using Windows 10 Xbox Companion App

Discus and support Issue connecting to Xbox Live Party using Windows 10 Xbox Companion App in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Like the title says, I am having issues connecting to my friend's party chat. He is on his Xbox and I am playing on PC. No errors pop up, but just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tmamba24_5, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Issue connecting to Xbox Live Party using Windows 10 Xbox Companion App

Like the title says, I am having issues connecting to my friend's party chat. He is on his Xbox and I am playing on PC. No errors pop up, but just continuously spins as if it is trying to connect. I have checked my networks and NAT type is Open. I was joining parties no problem last week.

submitted by /u/tmamba24_5
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tmamba24_5, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Issue connecting to Xbox Live Party using Windows 10 Xbox Companion App [​IMG]

Brink, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app renamed to Xbox Console Companion for Windows 10

The Xbox app has been renamed to Xbox Console Companion starting with version 48.54.3003.0 for Windows 10.

From What's new:

"Pardon our dust. This app is being renamed to Xbox Console Companion to be a dedicated app for your Xbox console's features and settings. A new desktop experience is coming soon!"

Brink, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Issue connecting to Xbox Live Party using Windows 10 Xbox Companion App

0x80010108 Error When Joining Parties on Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi,

The error code 0x80010108 may occur due to several reasons. It can possibly be due to an incorrect network configuration or an outdated Xbox App. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Is your computer connected via a wired or a wireless network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check the NAT type on the Xbox App by following the steps below:

• Click the Start icon and open the Xbox app.
    • Select Settings > Network.
    • Under Network status, check the NAT type.

Make sure that the Xbox Live Service Status is up and running before joining the Xbox Live parties again. To check, you may visit this

link

Loraine Mon, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Issue connecting to Xbox Live Party using Windows 10 Xbox Companion App

1. Issue connecting to Xbox Live Party using Windows 10 Xbox Companion App - Similar Threads - Issue connecting Xbox

2. Xbox console companion party glitch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox console companion party glitch: So I have a glitch. I have 2 PCs. I can use the Xbox apps fine but the other one doesn’t work. When I go into a party, everything’s silent and then it gives me a error message. I looked it up and it’s something about like sandbox or something? Idk. Anyone have this glitch or...
  3. Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion issues: Hello all! I am not able to sign into the Xbox app as the sign in button does not work. No matter what sign in buttons I press, it does not let me sign in. I tried using the Xbox Console Companion but it just keeps loading and loading. I tried resetting both of these apps...
  4. Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues

Xbox app and Xbox Console Companion App Issues: I just got a new pc a few days ago and I have been trying to be able to talk in xbox party chat. I first downloaded the xbox app beta and it lets me use the app normally but when I try and join/start a party, my mic does not work and a few seconds later I get kicked. This...
  5. Can't start a party in the Xbox Companion App.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't start a party in the Xbox Companion App.: The error message I get says "We can't connect to Xbox Live right now - the service might be down. [0x800706BE]" I know the service isn't down because everything checks out on my actual Xbox and my laptop. It's just my desktop that has issues with the Xbox App. I've tried...
  6. Windows 10 Party Chat not working in Xbox companion app, Xbox Game Bar, or Xbox beta app.

Windows 10 Party Chat not working in Xbox companion app, Xbox Game Bar, or Xbox beta app.: I am unable to hear anyone in xbox party chat, and they cannot hear me. I have tried using Xbox companion app, Xbox beta app, AND the xbox game bar. I can hear and speak with people in Discord, CoD MW 2019 and Sea of Thieves. I have tried every output and input combo, the...
  7. Xbox companion app mic issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox companion app mic issues: So when i plug my mic in my pc it sounds fine in discord and other apps but then in when i used it in the xbox app my friends just hear a noise that sounds like air blowing in the mic ive tried a few stuff to fix it but none have work anyone know any fixes....
  8. Xbox Companion App party chat not working?

Xbox Companion App party chat not working?: Hey. So I'm currently on Windows 10 using the Xbox Companion App, and I'm trying to join my friend's party chat (who is on Xbox One). However, when I join the party (or they join my party), I can't hear them and they can't hear me. When I speak into my microphone, I can see...
  9. xbox companion app party not working

xbox companion app party not working: on the xbox companion app when I create my own party and other people join I'm able to hear them and they can hear me, but when I join their parties it will be say that me and all other people in the party are connecting. I just got my pc so I'm not sure how to fix it, can...
  10. xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working: I have been using the xbox companion app on pc to play modern warfare with friends who play on xbox (love the crossplay). However recently whenever i try to join a party or invite people to a party we can't connect. My NAT is open and network is good. It literally just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox companion app party issues

2. xbox live issues connecting to friends

3. xbox game bar not connecting to party

4. xbox party connection issues,
  5. xbox console companion wont connect to party,
  6. xbox console companion app not connecting TO LIVE,
  7. xbox companion not connecting to party,
  8. xbox console companion unable to start party,
  9. xbox console companion join party loading,
  10. xbox console companion wont connect,
  11. game bar wont connect to party,