Windows 10: Issue displaying in three screens and locking the computer

Discus and support Issue displaying in three screens and locking the computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In windows 10, if you have 3 screens connected to your computer, and then you lock the computer, after unlocking it, all the apps that were in your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jzrobot, Nov 14, 2018.

1. jzrobot Win User

Issue displaying in three screens and locking the computer

In windows 10, if you have 3 screens connected to your computer, and then you lock the computer, after unlocking it, all the apps that were in your third screen get moved, and sometimes resized weirdly, to the middle screen.

This didn't happen in windows 7.

My right screen is the principal screen and only the taskbar is present in there.

:)

jzrobot, Nov 14, 2018

2. Lock screen not working properly on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Oshith,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in lock screen settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "It is not flapped over to password when clicking", you tried to check the issue by clicking through external mouse?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the picture of the lock screen and also try to update Display Adapter driver.

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Step 2: I recommend you to update the latest driver for display adapter in Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Lock Screen Dims (Brightness Auto Reduce at Lock Screen)

Hi,

Since you're having an issue with the brightness of your Lock Screen, we suggest uninstalling the display adapter from the Device Manager. Just follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate and expand Display adapter.
    • Right-click on the display device and click uninstall.

Note: Please restart your computer after performing the steps above.

If the issue persists, download and install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer's website.

Please update us with the status. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Issue displaying in three screens and locking the computer

Ads displayed in Lock Screen

Hi Subhadeep,

Windows Spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen.
    To turn off Windows Spotlight, go to Settings, clickPersonalization,
    select Lock screen, under Background select a different lock screen background.

To avoid messages on your lock screen, you can consider the following:

• Make sure that the "Get fun facts, etc" on your Settings is turned off.
    • Disable “suggestions” that appear as notifications. To do so, follow these steps go to
      Settings, then select System, then click
      Notifications & actions
      and turnoff “Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what’s new and
      suggested”.
    • Disable “tips, tricks, and suggestions”. Head to Settings then select
      System, then click Notifications & Actions and disable the “Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows” option.

Don't hesitate to reply on this thread if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Issue displaying in three screens and locking the computer

1. Issue displaying in three screens and locking the computer - Similar Threads - Issue displaying three

2. Three times computer lock screen displayed a message had been locked out due to multiple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Three times computer lock screen displayed a message had been locked out due to multiple...: Please read the title. And it's ridiculous that you can't get to a person unless you're a business. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-times-computer-lock-screen-displayed-a/bf9becab-d12c-4fb0-8b80-89467554758d
  3. Three times computer lock screen displayed a message had been locked out due to multiple...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Three times computer lock screen displayed a message had been locked out due to multiple...: Please read the title. And it's ridiculous that you can't get to a person unless you're a business. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-times-computer-lock-screen-displayed-a/bf9becab-d12c-4fb0-8b80-89467554758d
  4. Three Monitor/Display Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Three Monitor/Display Issue: I hooked up a 3rd monitor and would like the arrangement to be #3 up top, #1 bottom left, and #2 bottom right. When I arrange the monitors in this layout under display options then click “apply” the arrangement reverts back to #1, #3, and #2 from left to right all on the same...
  5. Lock Screen Display

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen Display: How do I change the ID on the lock screen from my email account name in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-display/84324f3d-a72f-4103-931a-55092d1d9c76
  6. Lock Screen Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Issue: The system requires to press Ctrl + Alt + Del to unlock it. How can I disable this operation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-issue/9cffcd61-5db3-4924-847d-c2d04b55af32
  7. Lock Screen/Display

Lock Screen/Display: I would like to display my lock screen on both of my monitors and want to know if that is possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screendisplay/f5f77fac-6bdb-4ce8-b9a9-2f8d761540c0
  8. Lock Screen Issues

Lock Screen Issues: I cant change my lockscreen picture in Windows 10..when i tried to change it, it kept on loading untill forever..also, when i change the color theme, the color for the start and shutdown loading screen does not change..please help....
  9. How to display on three screens?

How to display on three screens?: I am working off a lap top on a dock with two other screens. When I go to display setting it only recognizes 2 screens . How do I get it to "see" my three screens so I can display on all of them?...
  10. Lock Screen/Sign-in screen problems - screen shows three users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lock Screen/Sign-in screen problems - screen shows three users: I've been using Windows 10 for just over one year. For some reason the Lock Screen/Sign-in screen shows three users. All three are me in three iterations. I find also that when trying to save some excel and word documents I receive messages saying that i am not allowed to...