Windows 10: issue "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver"

Discus and support issue "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; whenever I follow the step by step Process it always Bluescreens on lunch of Windows not even when the computer is Idle is this a problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BokudenHD, Dec 17, 2018.

1. BokudenHD Win User

issue "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver"

whenever I follow the step by step Process it always Bluescreens on lunch of Windows not even when the computer is Idle is this a problem?

:)

BokudenHD, Dec 17, 2018

2. after following "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver" cannot start windows anymore

after following "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver" cannot start windows anymore

AntonioLeme, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

AWS

You should not run it in safe mode because half the drivers are not loaded in safe mode. You want to find the driver that is mis-behaving and if it does not load in safe mode it will not crash the system (which is what we want)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 17, 2018
  4. issue "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver"

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

To confirm that Driver Verifier is running, should one type verifier /query ? Or
    verifier /querysettings ?

I tried the first command and it tells me "No drivers are currently verified". However, typing the second command gives me a list of drivers.

awalkingshadow, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

issue "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver"

1. issue "Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver" - Similar Threads - issue Driver Verifier

2. Driver Verifier

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Verifier: I performed the driver verifier exactly as listed. Only difference is I had 2 DDI files not 1. The second one said additional. Well it crashed worse. Won't even boot. It did an automatic hardware check& came back clean. Then Dell ran automatic diagnose system. Currently the...
  3. Driver Verifier Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Verifier Issue: My PC was often showing Bsod so I was advised to run driver Verifier... As long as driver verifier is running PC doesn't crash... But as soon as it is disabled the PC crashes... What may be the cause for this phenomenon ?...
  4. Driver Verifier Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Verifier Issue: My PC was often showing Bsod so I was advised to run driver Verifier... As long as driver verifier is running PC doesn't crash... But as soon as it is disabled the PC crashes... What may be the cause for this phenomenon ?...
  5. Help tracking down driver BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help tracking down driver BSODs: Hi Everyone, my computer has been crashing recently a couple minutes after login, unless I am in safe mode. PC Specs: Ryzen 3600 MSI x570 Tomahawk GSkill Trident Z Neo 3600 16CL 2x8 MSI 3x Ventus OC 3080 Here are the dump logs:...
  6. Help me track a mis-behaving driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help me track a mis-behaving driver.: As this threadhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d is locked, I'm asking it here. Please help me find the misbehaving driver. I have a Dell Inspiron 3542 with wd-greedSSD for...
  7. Driver Verifier - tracking down a misbehaving driver

Driver Verifier - tracking down a misbehaving driver: Good afternoon, We have an issue with system crashes, Windows 10. Memory test came back clean, so it's most likely a misbehaving driver. Please see a link to three latest DMP files from today. Help with analysis in an effort to isolate the underlying issue is much...
  8. Problem with my mis-behaving driver causing Bluescreen

Problem with my mis-behaving driver causing Bluescreen: MiniDumpFiles MSinfo32 and additional System Specifications -> My One Drive Link : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoGnf1_MDmTrgiNiq1bGR_ozNp-w?e=b9nPdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-my-mis-behaving-driver-causing/ea23e9f8-6133-4e9a-ad1d-49fd22331b60
  9. Driver verifier

Driver verifier: Hi, I have recently used driver verifier to try and find if one of my drivers is buggy, however when i get a bsod it still comes up with messages like critical process died, unexpected store exception etc. I havent got any driver verifier stop code, does this mean my bsods...
  10. How to track down missing device drivers?

How to track down missing device drivers?: I have just done a Clean Install of Windows 10 on my Sony Vaio VGN-NW21ZF laptop following a partition corruption while trying to repartition the HDD. previously it had been upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and there were no device driver issues. All appears to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zigzag3143 driver verifier

2. driver verifier--tracking down a misbehaving driver