Windows 10: Issue: I am not able to install any app from the microsoft store. I have tried a lot of...

Discus and support Issue: I am not able to install any app from the microsoft store. I have tried a lot of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The title says everything submitted by /u/pabloescobar0345 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pabloescobar0345, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Issue: I am not able to install any app from the microsoft store. I have tried a lot of...

/u/pabloescobar0345, Jun 5, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Jun 5, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Issue: I am not able to install any app from the microsoft store. I have tried a lot of...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Issue: I am not able to install any app from the microsoft store. I have tried a lot of... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Issue: I am not able to install any app from the microsoft store. I have tried a lot of...

1. Issue: I am not able to install any app from the microsoft store. I have tried a lot of... - Similar Threads - Issue able install

2. i am not able to download any product from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to download any product from the microsoft store: when i get the products loading appears then it ends and nothing happensplease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-any-product-from-the/9ac2f389-02a5-415b-96d7-a5fe7bf297bd
  3. i am not able to download any product from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am not able to download any product from the microsoft store: when i get the products loading appears then it ends and nothing happensplease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-download-any-product-from-the/9ac2f389-02a5-415b-96d7-a5fe7bf297bd
  4. Hi, i cannot download any apps or install anything from the Microsoft Store. i have tried a...

Hi, i cannot download any apps or install anything from the Microsoft Store. i have tried a...: Hi, i cannot download any apps or install anything from the Microsoft Store. i have tried a lot of the trouble shooting like commands and resetting it but to no avail, can anybody help?I have purchased an item tried to resolve it on the Store but it doesn't let me download. I...
  5. i have windows 11 and i am trying to install a game from outside the microsoft app store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have windows 11 and i am trying to install a game from outside the microsoft app store: i have tried opening settings apps and there is no apps and features to change the setting to accept apps from outstide the app store all i want to do is play this video game and the setup won't run please help...
  6. i have windows 11 and i am trying to install a game from outside the microsoft app store

i have windows 11 and i am trying to install a game from outside the microsoft app store: i have tried opening settings apps and there is no apps and features to change the setting to accept apps from outstide the app store all i want to do is play this video game and the setup won't run please help...
  7. i am not able to install applications from Microsoft store and i am also not able to update

in Windows 10 Customization
    i am not able to install applications from Microsoft store and i am also not able to update: i am not able to install applications from Microsoft store and i am also not able to update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-install-applications-from/6efaf429-e5f4-47d0-a05b-e002badecb56
  8. I am unable to install any app from the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am unable to install any app from the Microsoft Store.: I have not been able to install any app from the microsoft store for a long time now. It's not a major issue but still annoying. I cannot install any updates for the updates it says are available and anytime I try to install an app from the store, the app MS Store simply...
  9. I am not able install any apps from Microsoft store

I am not able install any apps from Microsoft store: I am not able to install any app from Microsoft store and this happen after windows 10 recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-install-any-apps-from-microsoft/ef9aac88-f652-404e-8a08-9a1c99c00fac
  10. I am not able install any apps from Microsoft store

I am not able install any apps from Microsoft store: I am not able to install any app from Microsoft store and this happen after windows 10 recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-install-any-apps-from-microsoft/99ac8567-ab20-4986-8360-c028cee503f2