Windows 10: Issue in installing app from microsoft store

Discus and support Issue in installing app from microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am having issue in installing app from the Microsoft store. While trying to install the app i face PUR authentication failure. And I have not signed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DineshSekar, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Issue in installing app from microsoft store

I am having issue in installing app from the Microsoft store. While trying to install the app i face PUR authentication failure.
    And I have not signed in the store as it is organisation devicesurface go -windows 10 PRO.

I tried resetting the app still issue not resolved. Does anyone have solution for this issue.

:)

DineshSekar, Apr 13, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 13, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Issue in installing app from microsoft store

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Issue in installing app from microsoft store

1. Issue in installing app from microsoft store - Similar Threads - Issue installing app

2. installing app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing app from Microsoft Store: Hi,First, getting hold of an email address to contact MS Support is impossible. Very frustrating.Second, I have purchased an app in MS Store, but now that I have a new computer running Windows 11, while the app appears to download and install, in all practicality it does not....
  3. installing app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing app from Microsoft Store: Hi,First, getting hold of an email address to contact MS Support is impossible. Very frustrating.Second, I have purchased an app in MS Store, but now that I have a new computer running Windows 11, while the app appears to download and install, in all practicality it does not....
  4. im having issue on installing app from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having issue on installing app from microsoft store: Im having issue installing apps on my pc from microsoft store i tired suggested step from microsoft website like cmd ,powershell and setting my update to automatic but still im getting this issue...
  5. im having issue on installing app from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im having issue on installing app from microsoft store: Im having issue installing apps on my pc from microsoft store i tired suggested step from microsoft website like cmd ,powershell and setting my update to automatic but still im getting this issue...
  6. im having issue on installing app from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Install apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Install apps from Microsoft Store: On my other laptop i downloaded some apps and i want to know since I am using the same acct for both laptops, will those apps be on the other laptop as well or do i need to download them on the 2nd laptop? ***Original Title: microsoft apps***...
  8. Microsoft app store apps install issue

Microsoft app store apps install issue: In Microsoft store i clicked the GET button for downloading the apps but i cannot able to download. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-apps-install-issue/04e3f4c0-a1bf-4747-bb3e-c22468914b0e"
  9. microsoft app store install issue

microsoft app store install issue: In Microsoft store i clicked the GET button for downloading the apps but i cannot able to download. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-install-issue/04e3f4c0-a1bf-4747-bb3e-c22468914b0e"
  10. Issue with Microsoft Store app installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Microsoft Store app installation: My laptop is Surface pro 6, I use Windows 10 Pro and I cannot install the app “Amazon Video UK” with receiving the message “It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account”....