Windows 10: issue in laptop wifi

Discus and support issue in laptop wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I connect my laptop to the internet using mobile hotspot and the speed is very slow. Around 20-30kbps according to fast.com But, if I use the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AchintAgrawal, Sep 19, 2020.

1. issue in laptop wifi

I connect my laptop to the internet using mobile hotspot and the speed is very slow. Around 20-30kbps according to fast.com

But, if I use the same mobile to connect using USB tethering, I easily get around 1 – 2 Mbps.

This is not due to mobile because I have got the same results using 3 mobile phones.

This was not an issue about 1 month ago.

:)

AchintAgrawal, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 19, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 19, 2020
  4. issue in laptop wifi

Cannot connect to wifi with laptop

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. We suggest that you try the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.

• At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.

• Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.

• Click the Configure... button.

• Go to Power Management tab.

• Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

issue in laptop wifi

1. issue in laptop wifi - Similar Threads - issue laptop wifi

2. Wifi issues or laptop issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi issues or laptop issues?: HelloI have this issue when im working at my office at home i disconnect from wifi frequently. Usually it happends every 5-20min and sometimes i can work for an hour without any issues. My wifi disconnects and i have to click "connect" then it works just fine again untill it...
  3. Wifi issues or laptop issues?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi issues or laptop issues?: HelloI have this issue when im working at my office at home i disconnect from wifi frequently. Usually it happends every 5-20min and sometimes i can work for an hour without any issues. My wifi disconnects and i have to click "connect" then it works just fine again untill it...
  4. How to solve the issue for wifi network in laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the issue for wifi network in laptop?: my Wi-Fi range stays only 1 even if its near to connection and disconnects even if laptop is away less than 1 meter. Tried updating and installing device drivers but didn't work. Disabled-Enabled network but not worked. Solution PLEASE!...
  5. Issue with WIFI driver on HP laptops

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with WIFI driver on HP laptops: We recently purchased New HP intel and AMD core I7 laptops. The issue is when we connect to our domain and perform restart, it looses wireless connection. On checking wireless driver under device manager it has an exclamation mark. Has anyone experienced the issue? I would...
  6. Wifi issues on laptop running Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi issues on laptop running Win10: I was given a Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 and am working on getting it up and running. I've installed windows twice (once before and once after a ram and ssd upgrade) and both times I was able to connect to my wifi during the install process to download necessary files for the...
  7. Issue with connecting laptop to WiFi

Issue with connecting laptop to WiFi: So I just installed a new WiFi modem and service today. Works fine with my ps4 and iPhone. But when I try to connect my laptop to it, it acts weird. I can connect to my modem but it keeps turning on and off. I can’t even connect to the internet on my browser either. Since...
  8. Issue with WIFI Adapter on Windows 10 Laptop

Issue with WIFI Adapter on Windows 10 Laptop: There seems to be this very peculiar issue that I face with my laptop. My laptop disconnects randomly from the wifi and this especially happens if I am playing an online game. The problem is peculiar because if this happens and I try to reconnect but I don't see any available...
  9. WiFi issues with my new laptop

WiFi issues with my new laptop: [ATTACH] I recently got a new laptop (Lenovo Ideapad S540), it's great, runs great, doesn't hang on tasks, but I've been having some issues with WiFi, presumably. It's actually very odd, and symptoms vary. Sometimes, the WiFi keeps dropping, sometimes it won't connect to...
  10. Wifi issue specific to my laptop and home wifi

Wifi issue specific to my laptop and home wifi: I have issues connecting my Laptop to the Wifi router in my house, however, there are no issues connecting to other routers? You would therefore assume that the issue lies with the router at my house. However, every other device and laptop connects to the router at my house...