Windows 10: Issue in recovering my full MS login

Discus and support Issue in recovering my full MS login in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All, I have another MS account in addition to this account I am using for this question. The issue is related to the other account: My other account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RASH400, Apr 13, 2024.

1. RASH400 Win User

Issue in recovering my full MS login

Hi All, I have another MS account in addition to this account I am using for this question. The issue is related to the other account: My other account is my personal MS account for which I cannot remember the full login ID, when trying to recover the response returned does not return the full login I, instead, it sends a partial ID such as xx*****, bec it is partial I cannot figure out the correct login ID since I have not used it for a long timeBut when I try to log in using my personal email to my personal MS account, I get 'That Microsoft Account doesnt exist. Enter a different

:)

RASH400, Apr 13, 2024
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 13, 2024
  3. Login not accepted for my MS Account

Let me explain, again, what I have experienced:

• I use my MS account to unlock this computer. No problem doing that
    • I attempted to use other apps requiring the MS login, like Outlook, or even this forum, and it would not accept the very same credentials I used to unlock the computer
    • I used my wife's MS account to login to this forum so that I could seek help
    • I have tried resetting my MS account twice, and that did not work either.
    I would appreciate suggestions OTHER than wha I have already tried

SonoRimaggio, Apr 13, 2024
  4. Issue in recovering my full MS login

Windows 10 Login issues

Hi Smith,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

• If it logs in Create a new user account and link the Microsoft account and check if the issue persists.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

Issue in recovering my full MS login

1. Issue in recovering my full MS login - Similar Threads - Issue recovering full

2. Issue in recovering my full MS login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue in recovering my full MS login: Hi All, I have another MS account in addition to this account I am using for this question. The issue is related to the other account: My other account is my personal MS account for which I cannot remember the full login ID, when trying to recover the response returned does...
  3. MS Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Login: Why am I getting this error since installing office 2019 pro plus ? My login credentials have been stored on the same password vault for 10 years without any recent changes. I was finally able to login to the community hub after trying the standard login and the 365 login....
  4. MS Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Login: Why am I getting this error since installing office 2019 pro plus ? My login credentials have been stored on the same password vault for 10 years without any recent changes. I was finally able to login to the community hub after trying the standard login and the 365 login....
  5. Issue recovering my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue recovering my PC: Dear Microsoft,I wanted to resit my PC as it was frequently crashing and I think had somehow got corrupted. I had created a recovery USB drive when I first got the PC two years ago. I inserted the USB drive and booted the PC from the drive. It gave me the option to recover...
  6. MS Teams Desktop App and Web Login, cannot login issues!

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Teams Desktop App and Web Login, cannot login issues!: Hi there, I recently downloaded and installed Teams App on my iphone and successfully logged in to it, using personal accountwhich by the way is very confusing between personal and work account for a single email address/microsoft account, and imputing in a phone number to...
  7. Recover a child's MS account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recover a child's MS account: Hi I set up an account for my child a bit ago and when I went to log in, it doesn't seem to recognise the passwords I would expect to have used. The password recovery form doesn't seem to work, probably because he has never sent any email, on account of him being 5! I...
  8. Changing my login to full administrator?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing my login to full administrator?: Good afternoon good people. I seem to be having an issue. I need to add something to the %SYSTEMROOT%\System32\drivers\etc Host file and am having a hell of a time. I am the only user on the computer and am unable to change it so I have complete control and am able to...
  9. Recovering MS passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recovering MS passwords: I have forgotten my password for my Microsoft programs and I cannot get any help on my mobile phone. Who do you suggest I should ring at Microsoft to solve this problem and on what UK phone number. Several of my MS programs work but the password is hidden....
  10. when is my ms word paid in full?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    when is my ms word paid in full?: when is my ms word paid in full? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-my-ms-word-paid-in-full/25d6cc03-d7e6-4a7c-8def-b9a31f46eb14"