Windows 10: Issue in start of laptop

Discus and support Issue in start of laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When i start my laptop it is not at all operational. I hold start button to shut down laptop and press again to start .I have to restart my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ASHWINIWADEKAR, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Issue in start of laptop

When i start my laptop it is not at all operational. I hold start button to shut down laptop and press again to start .I have to restart my laptop then only keyboard n mouse operational.i am not getting what exactly problem.please tell me whether it is software or hardware problem.please help me out in problem.Thanks

:)

ASHWINIWADEKAR, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

Issue in start of laptop [​IMG]

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, Jun 11, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Issue in start of laptop

n-ster, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Issue in start of laptop

1. Issue in start of laptop - Similar Threads - Issue start laptop

2. Laptop battery issue to start up old games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop battery issue to start up old games: Hello and thank you everybody for taking time out of your day to read this;Recently I tried to start up Lord of the Rings Online - Echoes of Angmar. This is an MMO designed in 2007.The screen turned black indicating to load the game, but after 2 or 3 seconds it shut down the...
  3. Laptop battery issue to start up old games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop battery issue to start up old games: Hello and thank you everybody for taking time out of your day to read this;Recently I tried to start up Lord of the Rings Online - Echoes of Angmar. This is an MMO designed in 2007.The screen turned black indicating to load the game, but after 2 or 3 seconds it shut down the...
  4. Laptop battery issue to start up old games

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Laptop Starting issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Starting issues: My laptop was hanging a lot so I restarted it but all I can see on the screen is GETTING WINDOWS READYDON'T TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER since the last 45 mins.. What am I supposed to do??...
  6. Laptop not starting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop not starting: My laptop is showing ' Your device ran into a problem and need to restart from last 30 min' It's a brand new laptop. I've bought it 15 days back. Can you please help. The laptops is Asus Rog stix G15....
  7. Start laptop-a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start laptop-a: Zasto pri paljenju laptop-a prvo se pojavi doc.Word, blanco? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-laptop-a/d7354b06-178a-4294-af92-16445c4838ff
  8. Starting issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Starting issue.: Hello! Since last few months my system is having starting issue. When I power on my system, it will keep restart without anything on screen (approx. 10 to 12 times). After that it will be start with black screen, Once I get the black screen I have to push restart button of...
  9. Starting issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Starting issue: I changed font style to Eras ITC and my laptop ceased starting up. The issue appeared on the lock screen. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/starting-issue/93b1b12e-db83-4c16-b7f2-0c3931930033
  10. Windows login issue when starting my laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows login issue when starting my laptop: Ive had a problem recently started that when my laptop has been turned off and i turn it back on it goes to the login screen where i enter my password (this is weird because i selected the option that i dont need a password to login) So i enter my password and it proceeds...