Windows 10: Issue in windows 10

Discus and support Issue in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In my device canvas lapbook l1160, brightness increase, decrease button are not working i.e. brightness is not changing, secondly battery icon is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnilKumar_07, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Issue in windows 10

In my device canvas lapbook l1160, brightness increase, decrease button are not working i.e. brightness is not changing, secondly battery icon is not shown and thirdly and most big problem is that audio in my device does not working. It is showing 'no audio output device is installed'. I tried many fixes also given on microsoft supportpost but none helped me. Thrice problems came after I i got windows august 2018 update. After I had no ways to fix them,I decieded to install windows pro. I installed 10 pro on my device on 24th june, 2019 but that also not fixed these three problems. Kindly help me to fix this, tell me all the possible ways. I very frustrated, kindly help me. Please. Fixing of audio problem is most needed for me.

:)

AnilKumar_07, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 25, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Issue in windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Issue in windows 10

1. Issue in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Issue

2. Windows 10 Update to 1903 runnng issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update to 1903 runnng issues: I hope some one can help... since updating to windows 10 1903 my desktop computer has lost my personal files such as users, and wont let me access the sign into options in settings, nor am I able to print.. At first after updating it said that I needed to repair search...
  3. Issue with installing linux subsystem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with installing linux subsystem.: Hi, I was trying to isntall linux subsystem through powershell, and when I tried to use "Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName VirtualMachinePlatform" command, I get a following error, Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature : Feature name VirtualMachinePlatform is...
  4. Microphone Playback Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Playback Issue Windows 10: After running an application that messed with my microphone settings, all audio from my microphone only comes out on the right side, after looking online and browing through the audio settings, I can't find anything even related to this issue, is there anyway to fix this, or...
  5. iCloud for Windows 10 Serious Issue After Changing Apple ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud for Windows 10 Serious Issue After Changing Apple ID: I've tried everything. After I changed my Apple ID and open iCloud for Windows 10 that's already been installed it has no way for me to log in using it's pop up form. The form refuses to get rid of the old Apple ID even if I uninstall and clear out the cache of all traces of...
  6. Extremely bizarre issue where headphones don't work after being unplugged and plugged back in

Extremely bizarre issue where headphones don't work after being unplugged and plugged back in: I have an incredibly bizarre headphones issue on my ASUS Zenbook 15 UX533FD. I'm running Windows 10 Home, version 1809, build 17763.615, and windows update says I don't have any updates to install at this time. Basically, if I ever unplug a pair of headphones and then plug...
  7. Strange issue this AM booting in

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Strange issue this AM booting in: Not sure if anyone can shed some light on what may have happened but here's the scenario... I get up and boot the computer. I have a two monitor set up. One of things I totally hate about this new rig is that the secondary monitor was somehow set as the default at boot and...
  8. Remote Access Issue in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remote Access Issue in Windows 10 Pro: Two computers running Windows 10 Pro: A Dell desktop and a Dell netbook. Dell netbook. Both on same local WiFi network. Netbook can access desktop. But desktop cannot connect to netbook because password is not recognized. Desktop has traditional character type password....
  9. Audio service issue WIN10

Audio service issue WIN10: So there's no sound on my computer ever. the only temporary fix is stopping the audio service and restarting the computer which only gives it back temporarily before it crashes again. another strange thing is usually how long the audio service is stopped before the restart is...
  10. Windows 10 sandbox issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 sandbox issue: My OS is windows 10 PRO ( 1903 build 18362.239 ) with latest updates, when i start sandbox i get this message " windows sandbox failed to start. Error 0x800706d9.There are no more endpoints from the endpoint mapper." although it was working normally in the previous versions....