Windows 10: Issue installing game pass game

Discus and support Issue installing game pass game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed Age of Empires 2 from the pc game pass, went to load it and it wouldnt play, instead just asking permission for Microsoft Store package... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by The Geordie Job, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Issue installing game pass game

I installed Age of Empires 2 from the pc game pass, went to load it and it wouldnt play, instead just asking permission for Microsoft Store package dependency. So i uninstalled it and then tried to reinstall it for it to only not install.

Im currently stuck now in a loop. I go to the store and it says install, i click it and it instantly completes but then goes back to saying install.

Ive tries clearing store cache, running a sfc and dsim check and still says install and then when clicked just instantly completes and goes back to saying install.

Any help would be appreciated

:)

The Geordie Job, Dec 1, 2019

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Dec 1, 2019
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Misfit050 Win User

Issue installing game pass game

Can't install game pass pc games

Bought the pc game pass and wanted to install outer worlds but when i put my mouse cursor over the install button my cursor turns into a red cross and i cant install the game and its the same with all the game pass games.

Misfit050, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Issue installing game pass game

1. Issue installing game pass game - Similar Threads - Issue installing game

2. Installation issue on PC game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation issue on PC game pass: [I HAVE RAISED THIS WITH XBOX SUPPORT AND THEY HAVE POINTED ME TO WINDOWS SUPPORT]Xbox support went through every fix that exists remotely - including PC reset [in place windows upgrade as it's called]Can anyone from Windows support please assist?I have the full transcript of...
  3. Installation issue on PC game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation issue on PC game pass: [I HAVE RAISED THIS WITH XBOX SUPPORT AND THEY HAVE POINTED ME TO WINDOWS SUPPORT]Xbox support went through every fix that exists remotely - including PC reset [in place windows upgrade as it's called]Can anyone from Windows support please assist?I have the full transcript of...
  4. Game Pass not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass not installing: Hi, I am trying to get access to my games that I purchased on Xbox live. I have the Ultimate Game Pass, but it will never finish installing actually, it appears to never move pass 0% installed. Additionally, when I try to grab games from the Microsoft store, it tells me the...
  5. Issue with Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with Xbox Game Pass: [ATTACH] Hello, I've been having an issue ever since reinstalling windows on my PC. After reinstalling Windows and reinstalling the Game Pass App, it does not recognize the games I already had installed on my second drive. Additionally, I cannot change install locations...
  6. PC Game Pass and Game Installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC Game Pass and Game Installation: There is a few games that are available with the pass that I am not able to download. The install button will be greyed and when I click on "Install on this device" the Microsoft store will tell me I don't have any devices linked to my account. I have this issue with Gears 5,...
  7. game pass issue

game pass issue: i cant download games on my laptop. i have game pass. i am updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-issue/5da4662e-b125-4335-a762-9d54a22ad625"
  8. Game Pass Issues

Game Pass Issues: Okay, so, I got the Game Pass Ultimate because it's $1 first month and I wanna try Sea of Thieves before I buy it. It was giving me an error code; (0x8024001E). I tried a bunch of solutions for this and it didn't work. One method was to clear the windows cache, I tried this...
  9. Can't install games with game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install games with game pass: When I try to install some games from the store available with the game pass, the install button is greyed out. How do I download these games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-games-with-game-pass/98acdb61-3939-4c5e-837f-6393c44f5eb2
  10. Game Pass Games Don't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Pass Games Don't Install: Hi, For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to solve this issue. Xbox Game Pass games (like Gears of War 5) which require "Administrator Approval" fail to install with code 0x800700c1. I have tried just about everything you could imagine. Install game through Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 keeps asking to load gaming services app when trying to play a game