Windows 10: Issue installing windows

Discus and support Issue installing windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I used to have windows on my laptop but I tried Linux and I'm switching back but I can't install windows 10 64bit even though it came with that out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WorthyPro, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Issue installing windows

Hi I used to have windows on my laptop but I tried Linux and I'm switching back but I can't install windows 10 64bit even though it came with that out of the box. My issue is that while the CPU is 64 bit my efi is 32bit and Linux can work around it but I have now found a workaround yet. Does anybody have an idea on how to handle this.

submitted by /u/WorthyPro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WorthyPro, Feb 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Issue installing windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Issue installing windows

1. Issue installing windows - Similar Threads - Issue installing

2. Recent Win10 clean install having issues a month later

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recent Win10 clean install having issues a month later: I setup Windows 10 on clean install, on a new SSD for an emulation/gaming PC to keep in the living room. Running Version 1901 Win10 Pro It has been running fine, but 6 days or so ago my son mentioned it was acting weird and I have observed the following - The Microsoft...
  3. Installation issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation issues: Hello I was trying to install programs onto my new laptop with new window 10 already few time. There appears still the same window with message: An Installation for Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0 x64 ENU is currently suspended. You must undo the changes made by...
  4. Windows 10 display scale issue after installing Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 display scale issue after installing Ubuntu: I have recently installed a full Ubuntu onto a USB flash drive. I also have Windows 10 installed on the internal SSD. Windows 10 and Ubuntu do not see and interfere with each other. But after installing Ubuntu onto the flash drive and doing my work there, I ejected the...
  5. New PC Build installation issue - 'Your PC ran into problems and needs to restart'

New PC Build installation issue - 'Your PC ran into problems and needs to restart': Hello, hoping someone can help...I've built a new pc - AMD Ryzen 3600, 32gb corsair Vengeance pro ram, 1tb samsung 970 Evo plus NVme drive, 1tb samsung 860 EVO ssd, Powercolor 5700xt graphics card on a Asus Rog strix b450-i motherboard. Mentioning the above in case it helps....
  6. Installing Win 10 from DVD but having a few issues

Installing Win 10 from DVD but having a few issues: When the install reaches "Getting ready" it shows that windows setup couldn't configure windows for my hardware. I'm hoping to fix that in command prompt now but the issue is that when I restart the computer to reach the end of the setup I see three Windows 10 boot options......
  7. How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does...

How to resolve the issue when Windows 10 Pro OS, pre-installed in my BMAX B1 Mini PC, does...: Well, My new BMAX B1 Mini PC, with pre-installed Microsoft Windows 10 Pro in it, has a M.2 2280 SSD with M Key Slot in it. Accordingly, I have purchased and inserted a 256GB Transcend M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD in it but the system does not detect it and I can't...
  8. Can't install updates, drivers, etc. Multiple Issues...

Can't install updates, drivers, etc. Multiple Issues...: So I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but I have gone down a huge rabbit hole in trying to fix my computer issues and just discovering more and more issues. I am really hoping someone is able to help me with this, as I am not computer savvy. Happy to provide logs if you...
  9. High definition audio controller driver issue! installed on IMAC 2010

High definition audio controller driver issue! installed on IMAC 2010: I have installed windows 10 on my imac 2010 Everything ok except audio, I have no sound through internal speakers red x on the sound logo! not sure how to fix, been through the MAC solution of bootcamp 5 times now and am pulling my hair out! any ideas?...
  10. Clean Windows 10 installation issues.

Clean Windows 10 installation issues.: I am attempting to do a reformat and clean install booting fromW10 USB. When its all done and Windows is ready I still have my old desktop wallpaper and a bunch of desktop files showing. I have gone through the process twice and used the Custom installation option and...