Windows 10: issue - letters as part of names of folders in Hebrew that go to another line or names of...

Discus and support issue - letters as part of names of folders in Hebrew that go to another line or names of... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I would appreciate your help, I have an operating system windows 10 ver 20h2 and my problem is that Letters as part of the names... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Apr 7, 2021.

1. issue - letters as part of names of folders in Hebrew that go to another line or names of...

[COLOR=rgba42, 0, 170, 1]Hello everyone, I would appreciate your help,[/COLOR]

I have an operating system windows 10 ver 20h2

and my problem is that Letters as part of the names of folders in in Hebrew language slide to another line.

i check with English letters and its not happen

the issue is only with Hebrew letters .

How can you arrange it so that it looks normal and the words are arranged?

there is any fix from Microsoft for that ?

Attached is a picture of the problem

I would appreciate if anyone could help me please

thanks

issue - letters as part of names of folders in Hebrew that go to another line or names of... f0602002-aa88-4bbc-a6cb-284e3ba85d9e?upload=true.png

:)

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Bevier Win User

PSA: RealTemp Won't Run from Folder with Greek Letter in Name

I have a very specific filing system that makes use of Greek letters in certain file names.

When trying to run RealTemp, I had an issue that the driver could not be found. It ended up being that the program didn't like the parent folder I put it in. The parent folder had a Greek letter in it and refused to run. If I deleted the Greek letter from the name, it would run perfectly.

Of course, this is not a common issue for people, but I thought I would post it nonetheless.

Bevier, Apr 7, 2021
  3. User Account folder name

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with changing the folder name under Users folder in Windows 10.

I suggest you to perform the below steps and check if it helps.

1. Open the File Explorer and double click on C drive.

2. Open Users folder from the list.

3. Click on the user name folder and then tap on F2 Key.

4. Change the name of the folder and hit on Enter Key.

5. It will ask for Administrator Permission and click on Ok.

6. Folder name will be changed.

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 7, 2021
  4. White Win User

issue - letters as part of names of folders in Hebrew that go to another line or names of...

List file names than a folder.

Thanks for the suggestion I have obtained the list of the names of my folders, I have another question, you can.
    Or rather to customize several music files with the ending of a custom name.

It is possible to switch to multiple files with a bat or exampleslash (custom name)blue (custom name) (custom name)pizarron (custom name)table (custom name)

White, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

issue - letters as part of names of folders in Hebrew that go to another line or names of...

1. issue - letters as part of names of folders in Hebrew that go to another line or names of... - Similar Threads - issue letters part

2. Folder Name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Name: Why is my folder my documents appearing in chinese characters? here is what it says.. i changed my name to XXXXX: "C:\Users\XXXXX\OneDrive\\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-name/d6187b9f-e797-4a4b-90f8-2a9c9f10c5af
  3. Folder Name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder Name: Why is my folder my documents appearing in chinese characters? here is what it says.. i changed my name to XXXXX: "C:\Users\XXXXX\OneDrive\\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-name/d6187b9f-e797-4a4b-90f8-2a9c9f10c5af
  4. Folders name in Hebrew is showing in two lines

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folders name in Hebrew is showing in two lines: Hello everyone, I would appreciate your help, I have an operating system windows 10 ver 20h2 and my problem is that Letters as part of the names of folders in in Hebrew language slide to another line. i check with English letters and its not happen the issue is only...
  5. Name change while moving NTFS folder names to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Name change while moving NTFS folder names to another drive: When I do a CUT/PASTE of folders to another drive sometimes the folder name in the target changes. I use the NTFS filesystem of windows 10 latest version. What can this be ?...
  6. User Folder Name Issue

User Folder Name Issue: My username in windows ends with áš as I am Czech and I set the username after my real name, however little did I know it will cause some issue. Some apps/programs have problems reading/writing in any file path containing my user folder because of this issue. So my idea was...
  7. Unknown folder containing a string of letters and numbers as the folder name.

Unknown folder containing a string of letters and numbers as the folder name.: I've been pondering of this file that appeared within the local disk area, it's name is a very strange mix of letters and numbers which makes no sense to me at all. Within the file, is a bunch of Eula files that I, even as an administrator, cannot open. Once I've scouted for...
  8. Naming a file with cap letter

Naming a file with cap letter: All of a sudden the first letter of any word comes up in lower case. I change it to a upper case letter but when I hit the enter key it goes back to a lower case letter. Thanks for any help....
  9. Folder names in programs folder changed to random letters and numbers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folder names in programs folder changed to random letters and numbers: Some program folders and shortcuts for various apps have been renamed. The original file names for the .exe files are all intact. I can still use windows search to look up "Microsoft Word," for example, but then the result "$R4EBKO7" comes up with the Microsoft Word icon...
  10. Documents folder name in chinese letters

Documents folder name in chinese letters: Hello! i bought a surface pro m3, 2017 i belive. Finished set up and now i went into the libraries folder and noticed theres no documents folder but in its place a chinese characters folder with the documents icon, there is anothe but dont know what folder it is. Set up,...