Windows 10: Issue loading a website after big windows 10 update

Discus and support Issue loading a website after big windows 10 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am having a very strange intermittent issue with the website gamefaqs.com. If i restart my computer i can connect to it fine for maybe 30min but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by exarkunofpr, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Issue loading a website after big windows 10 update

I am having a very strange intermittent issue with the website gamefaqs.com. If i restart my computer i can connect to it fine for maybe 30min but after a bit i get the ERR_CONNECTION_RESET in chrome. It errors out in any browser i try. The things i have done so far are disabling my AV/Firewall. Resetting router. switching my DNS. Restting my IP. None of that has worked. I can load it on anyother computer in the house.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>nslookup Web Server's Default Page: google-public-dns-a.google.com
    Address: 8.8.8.8

Non-authoritative answer:
    Name: gamefaqs.com
    Address: 64.30.228.84
    Aliases: GameFAQs - Video Game Cheats, Reviews, FAQs, Message Boards, and More

I would love any help on this. Like i said it started after i installed the big windows update

:)

exarkunofpr, Dec 26, 2015
  2. chw002c Win User

microsoft jackpot is not working who do we get a hold of to get it fixed

after last big windows 10 update microsoft jackpot will not load i have uninstalled and reinstallet it still the same wwen it starts to load it gets to sign in then goes back to desktop

chw002c, Dec 26, 2015
  3. KimRush Win User
    microsoft edge issue loading commen website after updating to latest creators edition update

SOLVED. I figured this out with one of my windows 10 customers. Couldn't get on the internet after Microsoft Udates

I went into the network card properties and unticked TCP/IPv6 (also Qos but that might not be related)

Said Ok.

After that the internet was working fine. Hope this helps someone.

KimRush, Dec 26, 2015
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Issue loading a website after big windows 10 update

Tried flushing browser cache/cookies?

eLPuSHeR, Dec 26, 2015
  5. Ok this did help narrow things down a bit clearing cookies in chrome makes it work for a few minutes, but then i breaks again

exarkunofpr, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Issue loading a website after big windows 10 update

1. Issue loading a website after big windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Issue loading website

2. Big Gaming Perfomance Issues After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Gaming Perfomance Issues After Update: before the updates my Laptop was able to run all of my games without any problems. Valorant with 250 fps and Cod with like 100. And then after i updated my pc first of all every third Party program like battl.net, steam or adobe wasnt accessible anymore. After a long time on...
  3. Big Gaming Perfomance Issues After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big Gaming Perfomance Issues After Update: before the updates my Laptop was able to run all of my games without any problems. Valorant with 250 fps and Cod with like 100. And then after i updated my pc first of all every third Party program like battl.net, steam or adobe wasnt accessible anymore. After a long time on...
  4. websites not loading after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    websites not loading after update: After the latest automatic windows update I am able to access some websites but most are no longer accessible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/websites-not-loading-after-update/7cd61ee2-cc4c-4f14-8400-ec9634e57d5b
  5. Chrome not loading websites after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome not loading websites after update: After the latest Windows update, Chrome does not load websites anymore. Whenever I try to go to a website, the only thing I see is that spinner on the the tab as if it's loading, but nothing else happens. This keeps happening after Windows updates. After a few days, Chrome...
  6. LOADS of issues after Win10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LOADS of issues after Win10 update: I have two accounts on my laptop and normally use a school designated one without administrative privileges. The otheradmin account isn't used but is there just in case I need to log in and download/update/whatever. After the latest series of Windows 10 updates Sept 2020, I...
  7. Big Windows 10 issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Big Windows 10 issues: I'm honestly starting to lose faith in windows... So here's my *main* and 1st issue. About a year ago (yes its been this long), my microsoft store started acting up by just not installing anything that i wanted, i needed to delete and reinstall minecraft one day and since...
  8. Loading error retry on websites using Windows 10 after an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loading error retry on websites using Windows 10 after an update: Hello, Since yesterday I've been unable to load some videos on some websites. You Tube works as does videos on Facebook. I have cleared the cache and cookies and under Device Manager have updated the driver on my Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620. Restarted as advised but still the...
  9. Website security issues after every windows update?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website security issues after every windows update?: After any Windows 10 update, websites I frequent daily block me saying I have a new device. After going through an advanced security clearance with them, every thing is clear until the next update. How can I stop this very annoying result that blocks me from efficiently using...
  10. Website not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading: I have a real head scratcher here. I am a member of "myfitnesspal.com" I can log in and load the site but, when I input an entry for meals I get a page of gobbledegoop which I will attach. This is in all browsers: Chrome, Edge, IE and Firefox. This was not the case when I...