Windows 10: Issue loading symbols?

Discus and support Issue loading symbols? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys! Small question, i am trying to help a friend out with some BSOD he is having ( im pretty noob at this). When i ever i load is dumpfile into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by primalphil, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Issue loading symbols?

Hi Guys!

Small question, i am trying to help a friend out with some BSOD he is having ( im pretty noob at this). When i ever i load is dumpfile into windb i get the following line

Issue loading symbols? [​IMG]

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
    Does it really mean that my symbol are not configured? I have followed the instructions found in the HOW TO

Thnk!

:)

primalphil, Jan 25, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 25, 2019
  3. symbols only displaying after another key is pressed.

Hi Alex,

Virus and malware could be one of the possible reasons why you're having trouble with symbols on your keyboard. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device before the issue started?
    • Did you encounter any error messages while typing the symbols?
    • Can you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've performed?

Meanwhile, we suggest scanning your device using an antivirus program and see if it's infected by a virus.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jan 25, 2019
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Issue loading symbols?

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Issue loading symbols?

1. Issue loading symbols? - Similar Threads - Issue loading symbols

2. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously: As I was working in Adobe Premiere, the mouse cursor suddenly started loading the blue circle continuously. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-loading-symbol-blinking-continuously/39299c14-2a55-405b-aca7-9e0fe0933871
  3. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously: As I was working in Adobe Premiere, the mouse cursor suddenly started loading the blue circle continuously. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-cursor-loading-symbol-blinking-continuously/39299c14-2a55-405b-aca7-9e0fe0933871
  4. Mouse Cursor Loading Symbol Blinking Continuously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering: Hi, recently, I have found my cursor to keep blinking. It has suddenly appeared, and I don't know how to fix it.Specs: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable64-bit operating system, x64-based processorSystem: Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 21H1...
  6. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering: Hi, recently, I have found my cursor to keep blinking. It has suddenly appeared, and I don't know how to fix it.Specs: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable64-bit operating system, x64-based processorSystem: Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 21H1...
  7. Loading symbol next to cursor keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol: Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading symbol and its just not starting up anymore and i dont know what to do!...
  9. Black screen with mouse and loading symbol

Black screen with mouse and loading symbol: My computer was acting up so I restarted it. After initial start-up the screen comes up black with the mouse cursor and the loading symbol blinking. I've tried going into safe mode, but it keeps bringing me back to the black screen. I tried to go back to a previous update and...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD, Windbg unable to load symbols

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD, Windbg unable to load symbols: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 WIN-A82HE7DTDIP-Fri_06_05_2015_172808_86.zip attached PC Specs are in profile :P So I have windbg, I followed the how to install guide (Using both the win8.1 and win10 SDK, both give the same errors, suggested fixes i tried failed...